Are you surprised?

Are you surprised?

Attached: honk.png (602x293, 112.37K)

Leftists and Jews will be holocausted for serious soon.

When are these inbred retards going to realize giving money to GoFundMe to relay to normal fucking people is the same as handing it to the Democrat party? Fuck, I hate these gullible mongoloids are on our side.

Attached: A1349EB8-74DE-4949-B5DE-6A0C0920D995.jpg (960x516, 49.52K)

Republican party is the same shit
both are
There is no I in democracy

Right wing fags are getting redpilled on crypto real quick lately

>sorry no refunds

wait so they didnt give their money back theyre just gonna give it to whatever charity they want? they will probably give it to some libtard charity

imagine being able to steal 9 million dollars on the basis of the money funding wrongthink and facing zero consequences for it

Attached: 1340658045387.jpg (357x432, 62.19K)

What who else was gonna fund jamaals bail for burning down his local city . Don’t be racist

Theres no way thats legal.

Im amazed the gofundme offices haven't been burned down. This is theft.

Don't be silly user, jamal only incinerates other black people's offices.

*well im not amazed as I wouldn't do it either and i don't want to be one of thos impotent boomers implying they'd assassinate the president.

But gofundme deserve something like that

Unlike niggers, republicucks will just whine on Facebook

Imagine not being able to do what you want

Facebook is a liberal contraption solely created to bait all the conservatives together into a pit and then selfdestruct with all of them in.

If only there was a permissionless method for transferring value digitally. Someone should get on that.

They want them to ask for bitcoin so it can be labeled terrorist funding.

They will get no mercy when power changes hands that's for sure. Rats and collaborators are in for a rough couple of decades.

Crypto is a scam, right boomers?

bullish af

You have until Feb 19th to ask for your money back, otherwise yes
support*gofundme*com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=4417744045211

Any Forums has been shitting on Bitcoin for the last week, but today they're singing another tune.

The fuck. Why are they not sending the funds back to people? Elon Musk gave 42k to them.

Monero bro. With monero, you cannot even see if someone donated.