How the FUCK are wh*Te women supposed to compete?

How the FUCK are wh*Te women supposed to compete?

Attached: 9A190C3E-134D-48A3-A3B1-3C5E5C2BF8D8.png (927x1200, 1.66M)

azn have hairy vagene

KETAM00N is all you need for a brand new BSC season, let's get high together when we launch now! Airdrop just announced, get in before launch!

tg ketam00nbsc (0's are o's)

site ketam00n. live

ca in a few moments, get your fix!

Attached: 1635537737014.jpg (472x461, 24.8K)

Even more enjoy

white men are good enough

Attached: 1613516672747.jpg (1030x2048, 286.7K)

they aren't. i'm only doing this crypto shit so i can bag a 10/10 chink

any random blonde girl in my town is more attractive than this bug female

I WILL MARRY A CUTE K POP GIRL

Attached: 1639896166834.jpg (640x573, 47.62K)

white chicks hit a wall at 25.

Insectoid gook face

weeboids are pathetic kek

Is that yeji from itzy?
U know she has makeup and plastic surgery right? All the K-pop people do.

if you see an asian looking like this they have been under the knife more than once.

80% of women in korea get plastic surgery

yejibros we're leaving

There was actually a thread last year about the kpop industry and an user writing about the kind of dept the idol-training produces .. and the girls (including his wife) end up with if failing to get popular.
... so a thread like this might actually end up being Any Forums related.

I'm a Black Man who was born in Tokyo. Parents had me in Okinawa and served in the US Military.

Asian females are obsessed with Black men our style, our bodies, our alphaness.

You wanna know which group of men get cold rejected in Japan 9 out of 10 times?? white dudes, the local girls can smell the geekiness.

I slay at the clubs here it's like taking candy from a baby. I also run a PUA bootcamp business and my students mostly Asians who can't get laid have had overwhelming success under my tutelage.

Fucked Asian Women from Korea, China, SIngapore, Vietnam, Phillipines, Japan and they told me they laugh at white guy's with "Asian Fever" They like Men who are Alpha's.

So when I make it and marry this k pop girl I will have to pay her debt. I am prepared for this.

larping as a pua nigger on a vietnamese organ selling forum
never change biz

That's a pretty old system, at this point there's so much money, at least among the larger companies, they don't need to do this anymore. I'm not sure if there were actual laws passed against it, but I know it was at least being discussed.

Not true.

It's stupidly easy for white guys to get laid in Asia.

nice eye

Post hand.

nobody beats the wall, brother - hh

Attached: thewall.jpg (480x360, 14.2K)

Asian women hit the wall at ~60, about 20 years later than the average non-asian woman

We can't

Attached: 1643055956397.jpg (1027x1273, 292.19K)

imagine finding this more attractive than white women who legit look like anime girls

at least they are attractive for a few years unlike bug women who are soulless ugly bugs their entire life