Apologize

Attached: FKfywXBXwAAhCJW.jpg (512x578, 45.22K)

Is he balding?

Attached: CDC740D8-E04B-418B-BBB2-854443AB2DA1.jpg (400x400, 23.69K)

so-sorry m-mister bank-man

Attached: muh money.png (470x437, 465.43K)

he's racist

definitely
he sleeps on a beanbag chair under blue lights after sitting in front of computer monitors all day
he's aged like two decades the past three years

Would you suck his boobs for 300 USDT?

This guy has no shame. How do you walk around looking like this? I mean at least put a little bit of effort in you fucking jew

at least he's not an anime posting tranny faggot

that's chad behaviour, tbqh

Why are you defending this KIKE?

Attached: 5E24CA90-805A-4FE7-AE04-95B1264B4446.jpg (895x1001, 173.29K)

Being a man with tits is not chad behavior

I want to suck on his Ashkenazi moobs
Checked and double based

this fat greasy jew is worth more than everyone on this website combined

Attached: im-371798.jpg (1280x1280, 148.44K)

chad behavior is largely conscious act and a front.When it is done haphazardly like with most autists it's frowned upon most of the time expect if the autist has exceptionally high status

Attached: 1640609630250.png (600x809, 645.12K)

While true, he is the saddest kind of rich person. Friendless, boring, devoid of charisma, needlessly self-obsessed, and despite having enough money for him and 5 generations of his off-spring and all of their friends and family to live comfortably in utopian conditions, all he can really do is trade and make more money for the sake of making money.

That's the tragic part, he is richer than god yet still consumed by his greed. And he doesn't even do stupid shit like charles, he just stares at chats 18 hrs a day, sleeps on a beanbag.

>full head of hair
>balding
huh?

300k maybe

You'll find guys like him on Any Forums every so often. The kind that made 8 figures and sorted out a passive income stream so big that they won't ever have to work again for any reason... and they don't know what to do with themselves. So they go back to making more money because it's the only thing they're good at. Maybe they fuck around and buy some stupid expensive car or go to some expensive restaurant, but they don't know what to do with themselves otherwise.

Why? He's just switched to scamwicking normies and retarded bobos because it was incredibly profitable, not because he wanted us to make money. Don't be a nigger.

I'm all for taking the money from normies but where's he's going to use it?What's his drive that's pushing him to just do this shit over and over again nonstop?He probably has some master 200 IQ plan in mind just like a true villain would.

It’s not sad he’s just ugly and fat. Handsome rich guys can easily be the same but their attractive so it doesn’t matter lmao

If I had even 100k saved up I'd be living my best life, without blowing it all going bankrupt. I'd just do all the hobbies I love to do, time is precious.

Is he /our Jew/ now? You guys don't really hate Alameda, right?