Since the nft market seems to be the only thing worth anything in this market anymore and more and more people jump...

Since the nft market seems to be the only thing worth anything in this market anymore and more and more people jump into the bandwagon, I feel the obligation to tell you that promify gives you early access to nfts released by e-celebs and such, if you buy said person’s token.

Attached: 1621316958797.png (642x806, 23.91K)

Just fucking buy property. Why waste your money on cartoons when you can buy a few duplexes and rent them out or buy guns and ammo which are always going to hold value or buy cars and flip them? I don't understand you kids

They think their image is enough proper speculation. And it isn't. Give me one (1) celebrity that has sold an nft (without retracting themselves with their tail between their legs because twitter attempted to cancel them afterwards mind you) that did well. EVERY TIME someone of renown shills ANYTHING blockchain related they get called deadbeat, nobody, delusional, etc.

It's very valid to be honest. Haven't seen anyone people currently care about doing any of this.

Attached: img.png (300x334, 43.12K)

I'd rather buy lands and properties to have fucking tenants paying me my whole life doing absolutely nothing

J-Jake Paul...

Based mad max poster

Exactly zoomer man-children won't get it till its too late.

Nah i'm not interested on fucking celebs nft, i hate them.

how big are the people participating in this? any real announcements?

IMAGINE BEING THIS SIMP KEK

Attached: 1621310115476.jpg (225x224, 5.88K)

Most e-celebs draws like shit, so they'll make good nfts

What's the big deal with buying niggers coins?
I don't see the point or usecase here

I wonder if this is just marketing or if foreshadowing.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-04 125958.png (226x213, 17.05K)

Can't wait to have a random nigger influencer's cock as NFT

>implying they'll do anything themselves
hire some jeet to draw some stupid collection for you, stamp your name in it and congratulations you made it. easy as pie.

If there's no vtubers there, then don't count me in

>prom
>e-celebs nft
>e-celebs tokens
Zzz

kyle kuzma... whoever that is...

I'm fucking done with this.

Literally who

I think these guys are going nowhere without some serious funding AND partnerships to get a few people with some popularity on board. Otherwise this is a complete shot in the dark. Famous people might as well copy the idea and create entire projects orbiting and centering around them exclusively to get all the gains.

Wouldn't be the first time that has happened.

WOAW SO OPPA SO FIRE!!

Attached: b30cb210fc9f863b7db93747068876fa.jpg (720x721, 81.12K)

zoomers cant see the full picture

Imagine the Imagine Dragons League of Legends Arcane Opening Song ENEMY from Arcane coin

which one said "nigga" in that popular song they did? i wanna know which is the based one

Attached: dummy.jpg (900x600, 51.82K)

kek

Taemiiiiiiiin!!!!

I fucking hate K-POPERS with my entire existence

if this ever happens for real and people use it i will 100% go for instagram makeup model coins.
>stupid bullshit drama over whatever happens
>coin pumps x999 because teenager depressed OCD girls buy to show support or whatever
>drama happens every 2 days at max, 30 minutes each minimum

Nah, too big.
No one big is going to use a service like this.

100% marketing AND foreshadowing

>do a 10 minute photoshoot
>sell that as nft
>get a million or more
bros...

Excellent thinking actually.

shit projects ngmi