Why can’t this board grasp the significance of Numerai?

At some point the projects built using smart contracts have to make an impact on the real world. Crypto cannot survive in a vacuum, with the most hype going to projects used for leveraging or providing liquidity within crypto.

Numerai has the strongest case for this. It has a REAL impact on the world. It is a crowdsourced hedge fund using crypto for staking stock market predictions, generated by machine learning and artificial intelligence.

Artificial intelligence is a giant growing sector that will surpass cryptocurrency in news and attentions. Isn’t it odd that there are no projects that capture this excitement?

Numerai is the intersection of quantitative finance, artificial intelligence and cryptocurrency. It naturally absorbs every advancement in machine learning. Some of the smartest data scientists and machine learning engineers in the world are throwing hours of their life into this project. Everyone is so concentrated on GitHub developer activity. How can this massive activity from machine learning engineers and data scientists not be used in evaluating Numerai?

I cannot grasp why this board ignores this obviously influential advancement in crypto, finance and AI. This will shake the financial space entirely. Hedge funds are constantly duplicating each other’s work and stealing the best minds this world contains. The smartest people used to want to go to the moon, now they join hedge funds. This model Numerai generates will change all of that.

Attached: DF63BB75-5223-4EB1-B6D3-DF5A87A0336C.png (500x323, 18.08K)

Shill me harder, daddy.

Attached: frong.jpg (994x662, 71.26K)

What do you think will happen when r/wallstreetbets learns of this project?

Attached: 00213F1F-438D-4C39-ABE3-E2013741CE34.jpg (1170x925, 320.65K)

I also always thought this was a neat project

Bump

holy fuck how many people are making these threads?
i dont hear a word about this token for like 2 years and suddenly people are shilling it almost daily

I heard of it years ago, but thought it was needlessly complex and the token wasn’t needed. I didn’t realize the enormous potential until I started studying machine learning. I’m mad I wasted so much time digging into the tokenomics of different leveraging/liquidity/synthetic tokens. Numerai’s mission is bigger than every other current project on Ethereum. They simply don’t compare.

but the tokenomics are not so great.
you have to buy NMR to stake on your model, that's it. You don't get rewarded in USD, only NMR.

The tokenomics miss something

This didnt make sense the last time you posted it, still doesnt. Nobody will want to buy chuck e cheese tokens for real money just to lose it when a random event invalidates their model.

Because this board grew up and we have real tech jobs now. To understand this project you need minimal understanding of quant finance, crypto, and artificial intelligence. It’s hard to come by someone who has interests in all of those areas. Crypto personalities on Twitter naturally levitate toward quick pump and dumps that can be quickly communicated to the average crypto follower. It would not surprise me if they are accumulating. This coin should have exploded from naval and Howard Morgan being investors, alone.

NMR can appreciate. USD can’t. The project does not compound and attract talent if USD is used

It’s crowdsourced market predictions. How do you think it would fail? Holders of the token are directly incentivized to keep posting their predictions. Keep in mind they are not submitting the underlying model. Someone could be working at a traditional hedge fund, and just submit a model on the side with 0 consequence and minimal effort. That is the wink wink here. There are likely hedge fund workers, with sophisticated signals, anonymously submitting predictions from their models.

Bump

Bump

>impact on the real world
>digital gambling on stock market predictions
Lmao.

why do you assume this board can't grasp numerai?
there were many threads about it in 2017
but the issue always was retarded tokenomics. the token is down -95% against eth right now, and there's no reason to believe it will x20 against eth
if it ever attains product market fit, it will be forked with more sensible tokenomics. just watch
no (You) as punishment for plebbit spacing and shit clickbait format. apply yourself next time

Numerai is an actual hedge fund. The predictions are used

That's not real-world impact. That's just a new flavor of fundamentally the same abstract asset speculation that's already saturated the industry.

Real-world impact looks like supply chain management, payment processing, consensus protocols for practical database improvements, that sort of thing. Not literally just speculators speculating on the speculations of other speculators. Fuck off.

Attached: 1642106967465.png (460x529, 323.93K)

Do you have any fundamental understanding of crowdsourcing and artificial intelligence? All of these hedge funds and data scientists have have different signals. Further machine learning models will run the aggregate of all these signals. You don’t think that is a new paradigm? Numerai will have the best birds eye view of the market.

Adding more and more financenigger techie-sounding buzzwords on top of each other doesn't bring this any closer to a "real world impact" type of project, user. No, quantnigger foolproof hedgekike tradingbot #583312898 is not a paradigm-shifting concept for getting real work done.

You wanna sell this shit as likely to get some people really fucking good at trading? Fine. Still not real-world.

So everything r/wallstreetbets is doing with democratized trading means nothing? Numerai is democratized predictions.

Ok, let’s put the ball in your court. What real world impacting project below 500m fully diluted market cap are you chasing?

Bump