I'm liquidated at 40.1k. I will lose everything

I'm liquidated at 40.1k. I will lose everything

I will probably kill myself

Attached: bobo.jpg (272x185, 7.78K)

You opened a short after a -50% downwards move over the course of months. You're an idiot who deserves liquidation

Why do you retards always short after it has already dumped?

I'm sorry if you're going to lose money but we are hitting 40k withing a short period and then it's up. 50k next week probably

Everything is bearish in the macro enviroment this pump is scam bullshit

point and laugh at the degenerate. your overleveraging is a direct sin against Christ our Father in heaven

user don't kill yourself! I don't want you being eternally damned. Read the Holy Bible, I recommend starting from the New Testament. Jesus Christ who is God came to the world to save us from sin, from eternal damnation. He died on the cross, yet 3 days later He rose from the grave claiming victory over sin and death. Believe in Jesus Christ, gain everlasting life. I pray my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ helps thee overcome the darkness that swallows you whole. Don't kill yourself user.

show order please

Neat, film it

This and only this. Every Johnny Come Lately Bobo was too pussy to short the actual top/zone of highest profit potential at $60k+.

Buy high sell low is the Any Forums way. Never change faggots.

dont kys
dca into and hold gl

not liquidation but my stop at 40.5k
I can feel his presence bro
he's coming for us

Attached: 3r3r32r.jpg (204x247, 10.5K)

You think you are just allowed to die? Without our command? Fool. You'll do nothing.

Attached: them.jpg (615x412, 42.92K)

true, but it could easily go to 42k

so op is kill

you will be okay

Attached: 347367.png (833x413, 85.45K)

Clean slate, bro. How often do people get to start over at zero?

You're too much of a pussy to kys. Enjoy sucking dicks

You're fucked OP. Stop playing with leverage children. You're already in one of the most volatile markets to ever exist. Why do you need leverage?

ah yes, we forgot that the price is totally dependant on macro movements and not on scam manipulation

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ygmi don't worry

scam market with fake dumps and fake pumps. bull traps and bear traps everywhere. there is no money to be made while these kikes manipulate the price.