WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT

Attached: 1643354876844.jpg (780x770, 361K)

Giraffe Market in action, bro

Attached: giraffe_pepe.png (503x698, 22.77K)

MAKE IT STOP MY DICK IS MALFUNCTIONING

brutal LTF action

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BOBOS WRECKED

Anons, what the fuck is going on?

I use language app and some Asian girl sent me a message 2 weeks ago. She wants to practice her language skills. Doesn't show her face on her profile pic, so I just assumed she was ugly, but whatever, I'm lonely so I started talking to her every day. Hey, female user, can I add you on instagram? WTF, she's actually really cute? WTF, she just moved to my city and wants to hung out.

Anons, I feel like I'm gonna coom inside a real woman in a few days. And now the golden bullrun will commence??

Attached: comfy.jpg (1024x1013, 99.11K)

lmao

It's shorts being liquidated before the next absolutely massive ladder down. You people are retarded. Post longs.

They say this was the greates market crash of all time.. lmao my portofolio was barely hit

That was a little recovery after a month of rape.

Cope

>Cope
I'm going to keep the thread alive so I can laugh at you in a little while.

imagine not just buying and hodling

If you leverage your gonna get fucked anyway just DCA in. I sold all my stinky linkies and went all in on BTC a year ago. Now i will hodl until the next halfening

Fuck you.
40k brutally rejected.

bump

It didn't even get to 40k and it's been rejected. Pathetic. Liq hunting, that's all. Huge sell signal. Bottom nowhere near. You'll fucking see, idiot. 30K within 3 days, unironically.

cope

what a faggot you are

Don't be mad at me because line go down, shitcunt.

the bullrun is back on the menu

Just bcause of this post I'm not closing my long until 45k

RETEST

Attached: 3276119342.jpg (400x400, 48.11K)

>line go down

Attached: t4w.jpg (1447x1437, 291.77K)