I have seen the future

>Nobody seams to notice what's going on with Coreto
I have a habit of setting up all kinds of trackers for the stuff I'm interested in: social media scanners, keywords search monitors and all that.
I've been tracking COR related metrics since august last year.
Most of the activity is sporadic and isolated and doesn't mean much
But looking at the last few weeks, it's been spiking harder and more often.
It's starting to reach the normiesphere and it's picking up speed.
Now combine this with the announced upcoming updates (a.i. referral system/invites) and with some influencers already starting to talk about the project.
Add to this that there was essentially no marketing done by the devs thus far (I'm betting this will change with the launch of the referrals).
Bear or bull market won't matter!
Previous ATH won't mean jack shit!
I've been watching Any Forums ignore this gem like the retards you are for months.
Do yourselves a favor and get in here before it reaches critical mass.
>inb4 bagholder
I'm buying every chance I get, while I can still afford it.

Attached: sample-8360409ed8d712afcc964d579fb18c93.jpg (850x850, 85.83K)

Let the fuckers come. By bags are ready for their asses

if what you say is true user, I'll be a millionaire soon
>pic
also, who makes these?

They probably hired a shill team to make stuff like this "organically".

if they did, it's working

Attached: 1643914019806.jpg (1080x2220, 174.37K)

4M stack here. this is unironically my make it stack. why do I think this is THE ONE? ask and I shall give thy answers

I'll bite
redpill me on this shitcoin

Ohhh user! 4mil is a really big stack… u in it since long?

nah nigga. ask me specifics, there are enough jeets here to bullet point their life away

>also, who makes these?
pic itself has been posted on deviantart as far back as 2012. They just added the logo to the eye.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (721x715, 155.82K)

bought a stacklet last year. biz was hating hard on coreto at the time and tell me if that wasnt a strong buy signal. ill sell half over 50c and keep the rest as a moonbag

>ask me specifics
specifically why should I buy this shitcoin?

looks cool, thx for source

Not in it that long. Bought at 1c. I’m about 350k now.
At 50c I’d be veeery happy for my village.

the simplest explanation I can give right now is the following: cor just pumped 300% in a week, with no actual product, no marketing, no promotion. just alpha testing. now lets imagine stage 2. goes into beta, with active users sharing content publicly, influencers, marketing with serious budgets. a nanocap like coreto, with an usecase this big… you just have to imagine. also, being in the project so long, I just trust the team, the way they do shit, and what its coming. don’t take coreto as a crypto shitcoin, take it as a $7M startup pre-launch

So what is the stock version of this? Why do i need a token to look up other shitcoins reputations?

this

there a two main reasons to own the token. one is the obvious one, riding to makeitland.png with the corbros. the actual reason to own it is to have the power. cor token gets you the finest info, the most knowledgeable trader to mentor you and the most accurate trading tips. creators also need it, to promote their shit, to get big on the platform and create their little trusty universe. most functions on the platform require cor to be used at max power so it’s just a pro move to own some

It's so much more than that, chad. Not about to spoon feed now, as I am stoned as fuck right now, kek!
The token is needed to fill my fiat bags.
>seriously
And second, to buy shit from the platform or from the influencers with good reputation. Would be cool if they also do a marketplace for services from other crypto companies and providers of services.

Thanks

oh for fuck sake just look at the website
>pic rel

Attached: ffs.png (1348x620, 73.86K)