10 Billion company who's CEO cashes out 50 million dollars per week and pays 150k/y to wine aunts in HR

> 10 Billion company who's CEO cashes out 50 million dollars per week and pays 150k/y to wine aunts in HR
> take a look at the products
> Barely working on-chain randomness
> Mixicles, off-chain computation, OCR 2.0, nothing was delivered in 5 years
> Querying generic API is a horrible experience, doesn't work in 99% of the times because of 32k json limitation, doesn't even notify smart contract that api request was failed
> CCIP is the most infant stage, even tho Sergay claims they have been working on day one on it, cross-chain messaging has already been implemented by AnySwap and it took them almost no time and capital
> The only working product are price feeds, which is just smart contract that finds deviation from average from 30 centrallized oracles that were manually nominated by chainlink labs
> Staking not live and probably never will be
> Even price feeds are almost replaced by uniswap TWAP oracles by every leading DeFi protocol, which requires almost no capital to maintain, no need to pay operators in link, anyone can create twap oracle, etc
> Still hundred of threads every day on Any Forums about this almost dead project

Carry on link marines, carry on

Attached: link.png (1434x1176, 2.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.multichain.org/#3-anycall-crosschain-contract-calls
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you seem to know a lot about chainlink

Here is proof that AnySwap can already do that CCIP does
docs.multichain.org/#3-anycall-crosschain-contract-calls

Forgot picture

I am solidity dev, and I followed chainlink for several years now, it was my favorite project till now, I really believed in it. But after getting development myself and trying to use chainlink for querying APIs or randomness, or anything, I understood that an overpriced vaporwave it is and how horrible everything is on their technical side. In all honesty it would take an average dev less than a year to implement everything that they have so far, and he would do it with less than 50k capital

Attached: anyswap.png (849x138, 19.72K)

I also forgot to mention that even tho market.link website claims to have thousands of oracles, 98% of them are dead hasn't responded since forever and those 98% contain actually useful data adapters. The remaining 2% are just big companies running nodes and milking the money from the only working product they have - price feeds.

you dont code and here is the proof

Go ahead on market.link and scroll through oracles. Then check their latest respond time on etherscan or polyscan. Oracles are leaving chainlink network because there is no staking or any other incentive for them to stay. And new people can't set up oracles because the network is not decentralized and requires KYC process to sign up. So all chainlink is right now is 30 aws servers running node software, parsing price data from public apis and sending it to aggregator contract. That's 10k$ project (the amount of money it takes to upkeep those aws servers for years), not 10 billion company.

ok

Go ahead on learn English

Is band protocol a good buy user?

In a month, he bought that harem of wine aunts for life.

The future they chose.

Attached: 1633680385191.png (1080x1350, 1.81M)

I think it's cool that they have their own chain connected to IBC, oracle orchestration definitely benefits from connecting different trustless data providers together, but I think if you bet on Band you bet on Cosmos ecosystem as well (which in my opinion is getting more and more traction every day, and once they update their Hub to 3.0 that enables IBCPolkadot connection we gonna see all those scam L1 like avax and polygon in the dust).
In the long run oracles are being replaced by on-chain TWAPs, Andre Cronje's new project already has solid twap oracles with no need to upkeep. Combine it with tokenized stocks and there is no need to have external prices at all, SPY, SP500, everything can be queried on-chain and arbitrage bots keep prices in check with outside NYSE trading.
Cross-chain messaging is already done by IBC, and andre is working on anyswap one
Randomization will be probably replaced by something else as well, I already saw a protocol for verifiable randomization using zk-rollups.
I don't think chainlink will ever pump again, at least not to it's previous ATH. It's being slowly replaced by something superior, while it fails to deliver on the most basic technical requirements such as staking (while sergay market sells 50m every week)

from connecting different trustless data providers together in a separate chain with custom runtime logic and optimization*

ESL

Yes, I am ESL

I know

Good

don't kick the linkies while they're down, user, they'll just buy more LINK (ticker: LINK, price: one Subway value meal) and spam the board for another week

Attached: 1643609886741.jpg (828x575, 150.19K)

>reduced to posting lists of old debunked fud
lmao
m
a
o
sneed and heed fucktard

Attached: rentfreepajeetbgone.jpg (901x148, 20.52K)

Based high iqer. So do you believe in fantom? Shill me something dear user

Attached: peeposhy-pepeshy.gif (498x337, 624.41K)

Yeah I did not read any of that and I'm still not selling faggot

Attached: 1610899893344.jpg (1024x888, 483.92K)