FACEBOOK = MYSPACE 2.0

FACEBOOK = MYSPACE 2.0

Attached: 4e0b9dfaccd1d5396d1c0000.jpg (610x458, 44.58K)

THE GREATEST RUGPULL OF ALL TIME

they knew it was coming so they pre changed their business to metaverse

>chart ends 2011

>here's how myspace can still win

What's the new Facebook? LinkedIn? Reddit?

Turns out, every social network is just a fad and people will rotate between them generationally. Every big network today will just be a boomer network for old people in 10 years

Any Forums

yep. facebook's facebook will be sum decentralized social media platform btw

nah once we have a social media platform that's free of central authority and is censorship proof that'll be it. until then ye

web2.0 is done, we're all going back posting in bulletin boards.

No, kids will always want to talk on a network that their parents don't use, it's that simple. Your daughter can only post her nude asshole on a network you don't use, that's where she'll go

TikTok

Why did people move to facebook? I remember myspace being much more based

Facebook has been trying to avoid that fate by buying up all the upstart competition. Too bad they missed TikTok.

TikTok for now.

>censorship proof
jews wont let it

Hes right though. Facebook may be accelerating its death with bad decisions, even this meta crap is them trying to amputate the gangrene As long as you have names, social media eventually becomes your dads hangout. Only places like Any Forums and reddit to a lesser degree can resist this generational movements because you will never know your dad is the one shitposting your favorite coin.

it doesn't require a different network though, just different groups in the same network. social media is still massively evolving but it'll crystalize out and be figured out eventually like everything else

I loved all the emo girls on Myspace.
I wish I could go back.

that's what caused it's downfall though. university professors are a lot more reluctant to register on a platform whose primary audience is teenage girls than the other way around. facebook was definitely way behind myspace as far as software architecture goes, but it only opened for the elites initially and once it was open to the masses the elites were already there. it eventually stagnated because they're still not that good at making a worthwhile platform, software wise.

Perhaps I'm looking at it with rosy retrospection, but I remember the Myspace times actually being enjoyable.

It blows my mind how Americans are so willing to use a Chinese social network.

Have you ever watched one of those Man on the Street vidoes where some guy asks people questions to the average person? Average people are fucking stupid.

>tfw zoomers still use Facebook in my country