Do coins pump when they list on Kucoin? I think symbiosis will get listed there after the mainnet is live...

Do coins pump when they list on Kucoin? I think symbiosis will get listed there after the mainnet is live. Or maybe slightly before.. Idk which one would generate more hype and bring in more users.

Attached: 1629987654325.jpg (200x163, 5.13K)

yeah im pretty sure they do. But like i haven't seen any relevant trends.

hit to be square reference?

i think before would generate hype. Just an assumption tho

Attached: 1614029616283.jpg (800x472, 62.03K)

coins pump when they are a good investment

YEAHHHHHHHHH BASED BATEMANNN

Swap coins will never start hypes. What's there to be hyped about anyways? Just a bunch of anons get to rectify their decisions

>symbiosis
I love the marvel coin

Attached: sis.jpg (409x512, 26.96K)

>Idk which one would generate more hype and bring in more users.
if you don't know how the fuck do you expect us to know huh OP?

mutualism makes sense. Its a symbiotic relationship where both the species benfit. In this case ai and humans.

We don't want a situation of parasitism happening, basically means scams.

im so concerned for you ser

what are the foundations for this suppositions? just your imagination?

am I in a biology class?

ye kinda, it makes sense what he's trynna say tho.

Dude, I'm not going to lie to you I have no idea what you're talking about or which coin you mention

Attached: 1211121.jpg (597x559, 49.57K)

kek the fact that every trading platform says that they have the lowest trading fees and shit like that, then why do people go around saying that the trading fees is high?

>step sissy

SIS coin mf, at least read the thread

sis is going to get listed in a whatever platform and he thinks the coin is going to pump because he's high and hopeless

youre a fucking retard

so basically no?

that a coin is insured and works well with liquidity is not something to get excited about, literally almost all of them do the same