BOGDANOFFS WERE MURDERED

HAPPENING: BOGDANOFF BROTHERS HAVE BEEN MURDERED BY BIG PHARMA; THEIR AGENT REVEALED THEIR LAST TEXTS LIVE ON TV…
>"He texted me on the 18th, so the day before being intubated. He told me 'it's a masquerade, tomorrow I'm going out, everything is fine'. Until the end, he believed in it"
((( Ventilators ))) claimed another beautiful life in the name of covid… closermag.fr/people/grichka-bogdanoff-son-ultime-texto-tres-cash-sur-son-lit-d-hopital-devoile-1502155

Attached: bogs murdered french.jpg (1184x782, 410.1K)

God, I hate jews so much it's unreal

Attached: 1643370359780.jpg (640x640, 45.13K)

Go back to

So you’re telling me they murdered the Bogs and made it look like they died of COVID just to suppress the price of LINK?

Attached: 67D0E142-8E00-40BF-810A-47DAC7AA40BF.jpg (316x401, 8.63K)

I have totally given up on anyone ever being prosecuted or ever asked to apologize over killing patients with ventilators.

whats the bet they forced the bogs onto ventilators, an actual fucking death sentance

I wonder why, kek, were the memes true?

If youre in the hospital and they say you're going on a ventilator you have to leave immediately, even if you can barely move. You'll have a better chance surviving lying in a ditch than on a ventilator

Fuck, I think Any Forums is too high level for this. Any Forums or /trash/ would be better suited.

Is it the ventilators or are they giving em something, neither answer would surprise

Imagine ever trusting anyone in the medical field after all this

Covid can make people look perfectly fine with an oxygen saturation in the 80s.
It’s called "happy hypoxia", then they suddenly go in dyspnea and lose consciousness.

It's the fact that you're in a hospital full of other sick people. Normally this wouldn't be a problem since hospitals wouldn't be full, but right now you got a choice: go on the vent so you can actually fucking breathe or stay out of the hospital so your immune system can actually fucking work.

I'd take my chances with the vent, but then again I likely won't end up in the hospital cause I hopped on the vax train and am on my fourth shot.

If you get sick enough to need to go to the hospital during a pandemic, you have to make a hard decision.

>then again I likely won't end up in the hospital cause I hopped on the vax train and am on my fourth shot.

Attached: 28E5EA0E-87FF-4594-A6E6-828D4E227D94.png (808x793, 513.2K)

I'm already on the spectrum so I got nothing to worry about.

THEY KILLED THE BOGS TO CRASH US BACK TO 0

If you haven't realized this by now, besides being used by some good surgeons, hospitals are "death camps" in the sense that you go in and you may not come out. Lost my Dad, mom, aunts and cousin to their killing machine all of which was unnecessary treatments that are literally designed to kill in the name of "muh science".

Source on full hospitals? That's right u have none. 2020 was nothing but dancing nurses. This year is denying anything tied to the jabb. Enjoy being a genetic experiment.

No one mentioned autism but you're surely retarded

the hospitals in america get 40,000$ if the person they intubate dies.

THE GIGA OMEGA VAXX JEW MACHINES KILLED THEM

and obama

How am I not surprised?