How long until "this is a good thing"

How long until "this is a good thing"

Attached: Screenshot_20220203-083929.png (1152x2007, 1.18M)

when can we start executing journalists?

>setting aside money for, say, a home remodel

Ah yes, home remodeling I own many homes and I remodel them a few times a day and I know from personal experience that it's nothing like the national debt

Attached: 1643850082998.png (656x513, 50.47K)

>No, the US doesn't have 30 trillion debt
>US Treasury Department reported the national debt is 30 trillion

Attached: download.jpg (210x240, 17.08K)

I truly wonder who these self-contradicting retarded articles are supposed to be for? Illiterate mongols?

Yes

the US must be chocka full of them then

Whole world is.

Its so people dont fucking panic and sell all their shit and start a bank run. The media and the largest banks are hand in hand with whatever narrative they agree on. The narrative is always fuck the middle class and suck up as much money from them as humanly possible.

Stay tuned for when Fox, CNN and MSNBC start beating the war drums so their friends in the banks can make some more money.

Attached: 104 - vH5ToMq.jpg (300x321, 32.03K)

and that's a good thing, right?

For those in power, yes.
For us having to deal with the fact that your average person is a mark, no.

what exactly are the masses going to be selling? Their triple mortgaged homes? 90% of retards do not own anything, have no savings and live paycheck to paycheck (or welfare check to welfare check). Doubly true now after two years of virus bullshit. Who do these jewish retards think they are fooling, themselves?

How does that make sense? Can somebody explain his argument i dont get

it doesn't - that's the whole point booboo

Yes. (((They))) dont want a massive inventory of houses to flood the market and make their recent acquisitions worthless.

Attached: 1643278607918.jpg (399x400, 21.73K)

it doesn't make sense
it's true the government itself doesn't "owe" 30 trillion
but that's not surprising, the government itself doesn't have any real money, they collect it via taxes as a proxy of labor
so when the government owes 30 trillion, what that really means is u.s. taxpayers are on the hook for 30 trillion worth of uncompensated labor
there's about 150 million tax payers in the u.s.
so if each one provides 200k of labor at 100% tax rate, the government can get out of debt, ignoring interest and future debt expansion

well I say good luck with that. When the interest rates rise, the domino of mortgage defaults and subsequent banks going tits up is going to be glorious. Not to mention the small fact that a any interest increase on 30 trillion debt is going to be oodles of fun.

Almost right, but 2 million at 10% tax rate.

200,000 * 150,000,000 = 30,000,000,000,000

>The US has $30 trillion in debt. Here's why that doesn't matter.

Attached: 1640092962555.webm (720x720, 956.11K)

Good thing they've driven tax payers to the fucking wall subsidizing the "votes but doesn't work" class and funneling remaining tax dollars into the "sells $12,000 toilets to Raytheon" pockets.

We should be in good shape now that the country has been bled completely dry, and the bill is coming due.

Maybe us tax payers can have a bake sale to square everything up!