LCX General

The shittiest coin with the shittiest CEO. The x1000 Gem that turned out to be a scam by incompetence.

If you still hold this you are beyond retarded. Tiamonds will be a fiasco. no way the pajeets will successfully code smart contracts. Exchange revamp will still be buggy, and loging in / withdraw as annoying.

Monty is an incompetent conman, and Eike a homosexual faggot.

Attached: Desktop-2022-01-09T113842.783.png (768x439, 218.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=POG68-SXIsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck bunch of pajeets and a conman German running the worst exchange in the world. I should have listened to xcm fags and asukanon

Only decent liquidity is on coinbase and they need everything from bank statement to a my caste certificate to buy this scam.

You get what you fucking deserve "muh wef" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA schizos are beyond retarded, i actually feel sorry for your low IQ.

Thanks for playing.

Attached: 1619146415775.png (219x230, 9.18K)

The price is being artificially propped up at coinbase... for now
Huge rug coming in the next few months I bet

youtube.com/watch?v=POG68-SXIsY

I bought at 0.033 and sold the coinbase listing at 0.50.
Wanted to buy back at 0.07 last week but goybase don't let me. Im scared they will lock my funds.
Monty is a dumbass but this is a safe pump and dump coin.

Post favourite lines, for me it's
I trade here, I trade there, I am winnin' like a bear.

is being "hacked" the new way to rugpull?

Always has been.

$60M marketcap for this broken exchange that nobody uses... a bubble ready to burst for sure

Attached: 314222.jpg (231x219, 6.91K)

The real fud was posted by an user like two weeks ago. Monty said about two years ago that they had funding to keep going for atleast two years. At this point it's obvious that the exchange hasn't taken off. No volume at all, so no income. Strict regulations that they anticipated haven't hit... this was their whole business case they gambled on.

They could literally go bankrupt this year.

Not really since they dumped on the Coinbase listing. I predict a slow bleed to ever increasing irrelevance not an exit scam.

>broken exchange that nobody uses
Except Quant and Hedera. But I agree its "broken."

You just quoted 2 more literal scams

Fine, then only well capitalized scams use LCX.

>Quant daily volume on LCX $363
>Hedera daily volume on LCX $1583
You have a funny way of defining using.

waaana make out??

Attached: uuhhhhh.jpg (414x414, 63.32K)

No one uses LCX, have you no idea how crypto partnerships work? I can partner with chainlink tomorrow and not use or even talk to chainlink for 3 years lmao.
NO ONE is using LCX and the only retards that tried to partner with them, VXV and QNT, both reported back that LCX wasn't able to even make a request via their API lmao

Attached: LCX.jpg (1098x1078, 239.29K)

Source?