Nftb is really oversold on every single indicator

Nftb is really oversold on every single indicator

Attached: 1619992228876.jpg (200x183, 5.36K)

im not surprised ser

>every single indicator
wait what indicators are we talkin about here? i feel like a dumb faggot

that's gonna happen if you get into the field of digital assets. It's so huge at this point and i love it

His cat, it's obvious

>digital assets
kek, it's only the rich people benfitting from it. Art is like an investment. It has no resale value so what's the point

h-how did y-you know?

That's a really cute fluffy little kee kat

pretend to be better than other people because they have a shitty drawing

EVERYTHING is a fucking investment, how retarded are you. They only go up in value so it's pretty fucking obvious they have resale value

how dare you call my art bad. Im offended user

they have resale value if you find someone more idiot than you who wants to buy it

>his art

Attached: 1602229987654.png (200x166, 20.64K)

so you're telling me people invest in nfts only to have status, or what's the point of it? Someone explain thx

fucking kek, my two year old draws better than that

Im only telling you the truth

no one knows the value of nft's

but aren't their values dropping? idk just a random thought that came up in my head

this is bad, right? that's why the kitty is panicking

yeah "oversold"

Attached: kek.png (915x568, 69.14K)

see nigger, im only going to tell you once. Everything reaches it's peak. That could be one of the reasons. The price will go up and down while people actually figure out their worth. Nfts are becoming more important with digital art, collecitibles and are making great profits. There are still so many opportunities to explore so have some fucking patience

FINALLY IS DYING but I must admit that those jews invented the perfect scam, collecting so many nft would surely make a dumb user fall for the scam

>Everything reaches it's peak
but they haven't?

The cat but nft, do you have a brain you dumb fuck?