MAKE IT STOP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 5426.png (1600x1600, 392.21K)

have you been living under a rock

I KNOW IT GOT HACKED WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO

Just switch it off bro

too late to short?

why didn't you sell after the first outage?
or the second outage?
or the 3rd outage?
or the 4th outage?

Attached: mcpepe.png (1020x1006, 1.16M)

Kek this shit is still in the top20. Crypto is really just a giant ponzi isn't it

Attached: 1632054290566.png (512x512, 159.86K)

fuck, I wanted to buy an vaxxed doggo and while sol dumps the NFTs floor goes up :(

id wait for a scampump, closed mine at 95 and waiting for new entry

>Solana has one major systemic failure after another
>still in the top 10

>Link has zero systemic failures and grows explosively
>tumbles 20 ranks

Its an L1 vs. a price feed. L1s have more value because they could hypothetically overtake ETH which gives them huge upside, and SOL can also be used to mint extremely high FDV projects for VCs to dump with. SOL also has backing from Alameda/FTX.

>Its an L1 vs. a price feed

Attached: 1643894107103.png (2225x746, 69.14K)

LINK TVS doesn't mean anything, projects can simply forgo Chainlink oracles for an extra security risk, SOL TVL is hypothetically real money in the ecosystem. Of course all SOL dApps are 99% VC owned dumpfests.

this is insane should be woryh $10 max

>LINK TVS doesn't mean anything
It literally shows the value that wouldn't be there without Chainlink.
Cope.

> Crypto is really just a giant ponzi isn't it
You're just figuring this out now?

This is like saying the value of money in a bank would be zero if there wasn't a bank to store it (false). Chainlink oracles provide extra security but aren't needed if someone wants to be an idiots and incur security risk.

I don't know what happened since I'm not invested in this shit.
Would now be a god time to slurp up tho? I'm interested in returns, not tech.

>This is like saying the value of money in a bank would be zero if there wasn't a bank to store it
If banks were as unsecured as centralized oracles, you bet your ass.

This is just copium you've invented out of anger at your LINK bags going down. You can have L1 ponzi platforms without LINK, but LINK is worthless without ponzi schemes. LINK's TVS is mostly due to DeFi which is just a complex ponzi scheme.

ADA pulling ahead just by a little bit even after someday swap disaster and the chain literally failing. Yes it's a fucking ponzi that will leave everyone else broke that doesn't buy BTC ETH or LINK

>copium
It's all literally on-chain, buckaroo.
Without Chainlink, that value would not be there.

Chainlink is literally the network that makes $60 billion in TVL possible.

Attached: wef maker compound oracle failure 8 million usd lost class action lawsuit world economic forum.png (1246x1052, 616.81K)

>value on-chain
Again its just a series of complex ponzi schemes. "Value" in crypto comes from the possibility to be early to a ponzi to dump on others. LINK cannot facilitate this like SOL can or even ADA which is now above SOL despite being complete vaporware.

>Again its just a series of complex ponzi schemes
Now THIS is premium-grade copium.