Almost whole of europe is removing the restrictions WFH chads

... I fear every day for "the email" now...

fuk

Attached: deadpepe.png (500x477, 253.46K)

>removing restrictions

Attached: 1633284619367.jpg (300x207, 10.87K)

In kangaroo land they made unvaxxed chads WFH while everyone went to the office. Then when omicron came it was perfectly timed where I spent a total of 1 (one) day in the office before the next lockdown.
Looking like March is when Im back, so expect a new *scarier* varient by then. Even if I have to make it myself.

Zero cause for concern.
Surely there will be some other spooky variant soon. If not, you actually have some leverage to work from home. Many businesses are realizing they're saving money this way. You have presumably performed well from home, and can presumably talk to your boss and try to keep working from home

>load zhe COVID FUD
>load zhe alpha FUD
>load zhe delta FUD
>load zhe omicron FUD
>load zhe son of omicron FUD
>load zhe sigma FUD
>load zhe rho FUD
>load zhe psi FUD
>load zhe omega FUD
Never going back to work.

They are convinced by "consultants" that they are not saving money. You must go back to the cage.

WHY DID I GET THE VAAAAAAAX AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Attached: 1643813684781.jpg (750x458, 59.71K)

Don't worry, they've helpfully shortened the validity of the vaccination from 270 to 180 days (this is how vaccinations work, after all).
Just don't take the booster and you can be back at home in 3-4 months, depending on when you got it.

i got "the email" a couple of weeks ago, i'm ignoring it and many other people are where i work

>europe is removing the restrictions
anyone knows that this is not going to end well... soon deltacron or some other shit will "arrive" and the restrictions will return

My workplace just sold the office building. Looks like I'm never going back,

I made it, bros...

I remember when people were saying that COVID wasn't like influenza and couldn't mutate as fast, making 2 vaccinations sufficient for a long time.

The companies that get rid of it can't compete with those that don't.

i work in a cubicle for "corona tracing", literally no one does anything here i think

Its about time people return to their lives. Cant believe this was even deemed necessary...

I believe it only when i see it, so far nothing was eased yet
Bars still closed, folk festivals forbitten!
t.german

My company already told me my attendance in the office is optional going forward regardless of whatever the rules are.

Necessary evil.
This is the wagies' reckoning.

Attached: Bane_TDKR3.jpg (470x706, 50.02K)

I want to work from home but I don't know of what jobs there are.

I'm old enough to remember the original two weeks to flatten the curve knockdowns.

user, we're celebrating the 100th week of two weeks to flatten the curve in two weeks.

Attached: 1643378174298.jpg (750x746, 42.79K)