Should i...?

>kms?

Attached: iseepee.png (720x714, 278.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tpku2-kiaaa-aaaai-abala-cai.raw.ic0.app/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

Attached: 95gbbey41a4z.png (854x480, 411.25K)

You should sell icp

Yes.

Attached: 1643742264132.png (645x1260, 295.88K)

Just buy more lol

$1000 EOM

>He not only bought this chart but decided to hold it when king shitcoin shits the bed
Yes 100 % you were never destined to make it anyways.

Attached: kekcp.png (2087x1143, 204.41K)

If you weren’t so annoying and pompous, I’d almost feel sorry for you ICP fags.

Chart looks pretty good

>Chart looks pretty good
You are joking right? The chart looks like some P&D bsc shitcoin with 10k MC.

Attached: 1634909684674.jpg (1447x1437, 291.77K)

a lot of former bagholders in here cheering on a lower price, don't let these faggots steal your icy piss, user
instead jus play games on icp while they fomo back in: tpku2-kiaaa-aaaai-abala-cai.raw.ic0.app/

Attached: 1643270049841.gif (300x300, 1.42M)

Test

Good thing I bought the bottom retard

>line went down a lot
>therefore line will always go down

Any Forums logic strikes again.

Every ICP bagholder claims this kind strange.
>Line went down a lot
>That means it can't go lower
ICP still has a MC of over 4 billion. It can go way, way lower don't forget VCs bought for 3 cent.

Yeah post livestream address
Thanks op don’t forget to send me your frozen urine

t.h.i.s
there are loads of coin with a similar mcap. are they all at the bottom too??? I SEE PEE holders are delusional.

i have the same arguments over and over again with people seething about ICP for some reason and soon i'm going to stop bothering.

yeah it can go lower but so can bitcoin. this project is big and it isn't a coin that is likely to drop out of the top 50 in terms of market cap. a project like ROSE is way smaller without as much upside and it has a market cap of $1bn.

dont bring us rose enthusiasts into this

i looked at $1bn projects as a comparison and am a big fan of ROSE - but it doesn't compare to a project like ICP in terms of size and vision.

4b market cap is tiny for a blue chip that everyone on reddit hates only cause bc scam fud

I was holding ROSE for a year and sold for ICP. ROSE is a top 100 coin while ICP belongs in the top 10.