Post your dream make it wife that you'll settle down with after youve made at least 8 figures from crypto

Post your dream make it wife that you'll settle down with after youve made at least 8 figures from crypto

Attached: 1643866657324.jpg (600x978, 104.03K)

cope, that woman has major issues to settle with a limp dick fishead

He is talking about the daughter.

If dude has $$$ it's not settling

Cope

It's called being a gold digger

asian male + russian female is based

theres a girl i like and it would be rude to post photos of her on Any Forums. sorry for not being able to contribute to your thread op

hot dog

Attached: 26A48F72-DBD3-47A5-BCFD-B00DB11D48A8.png (800x697, 415.6K)

I'm not too picky. I just want a submissive girl with fat udders.

holy shit kek'd and certainly checked bro

Attached: 1552952998471.gif (396x216, 1.04M)

>He thinks people would actually post a picture of the love of their life on a Any Forums thread like this.
user, I...

>cope, that woman has major issues to settle with a limp dick fishead
all women who apply eye makeup like that (black eyeliner to make points off to the side) have issues.
every last one of them

Cope

noted.

Attached: 1555184280854.webm (300x348, 1.87M)

Do you really want to know?
do you?
well, see pic rel.
give me yandere or give me death.
No in between

Attached: tfw.jpg (1280x720, 49.49K)

Cope with what? Not being a 3 inch dick slanteye whose white wife only loves him for the money?
I see it ALL THE TIME in Bellevue, outside of Microsoft and Amazon. Rich Asian/Indian execs and their white roastie wives outside of Gucci and Tiffany. They all have that same miserable look on their face with their one half-breed mutt baby, and they all eye-fuck the white stud (including me) bro-grammers their small-dicked husbands "manage". Big whoop

Fpbp
Chinks are subhuman

Kek. Debug, dilate, and sneed, faggot.

I swear I’ve seen you post this autistic rant before

This is unironically true.

lol cope so much salt kek

>Quick-draw McDaneshes on the watch
Fucking seethe harder, microdicks. The roastie you think is "in to you" is sucking me off at code review meetings, lol