Newfags STILL deny that we're in a bear market

>newfags STILL deny that we're in a bear market
>they'll deny it all the way down to $20k
>and they'll keep denying it after we break down further from there

Attached: 1597016647757.jpg (442x446, 32.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/unsorted2/Stock books 029/John J Murphy - Technical Analysis Of The Financial Markets.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

id say we are in a "crab" market not bear.
Anyway it does not matter what you think its happening, if you make money, you are doing it right.

Are you a fucking glowie this is the most cringe thing I’ve ever read. You’ll all hang soon, anything less is unacceptable.

crab go snip snip!!

Biz is cringe these days.

going straight down 50% from ath is not a crab market kek
seethe, newfag

It’s true and I love it because it’s also twitter and Redditor fags doing the same. I’m shorting 6k and nearly made 2 BTC from the market. Never going to sell my BTC. Well not until the next bull run.

Attached: 1068F699-1AF8-4965-AC27-ABFCF0F8E2CB.jpg (847x1200, 116.46K)

You do realize every single ATH goes down eventually, yes?
and that both stocks and btc goes even higher after every single ATH eventually,yes?

Newfag here, it's going to 5k at least

just give me my rent money back and i will call it even, if not im calling my mom

Attached: 1562740569721.jpg (2544x4000, 905.51K)

god just make another wakanda. you're not fucking european.

so tired of this.

>newfags STILL deny that we're in a bear market
Huh? They are the ones screaming for 20k to "buy their first bitcoin"

Learn what a healthy uptrend is nigga. There's a big difference between moving up steadily with the occasional retracement and dropping 50% from the ATH.
Just fucking read this
cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/unsorted2/Stock books 029/John J Murphy - Technical Analysis Of The Financial Markets.pdf

cope

They also celebrate every slight bounce after a leg down, it's actually hilarious how cocky the permabulls still are. I can only assume most of these permabulls are actual jeets.

the real newfags are the ones who think we just entered a bear market and now is the time to sell when we've already bled almost 50% over the past 4 months

A friend of once tried to study Any Forums demographics by capturing IP addresses on a shitcoin that was being shilled on this website.
Indonesians is the biggest group here followed by Indians

Alts have only bleed 50% thus far :D
Sell now or sell later after your precious alts have bleed 99%

newfags.
even if its a bear market there will be a retrace up to 50-58k. it will not go straight down.
bobos are retarded.

>even if its a bear market there will be a retrace up to 50-58k.
>I will get exit liquidity :D
>2 more weeks amirite :D

proper bait

how come everyone becomes bear near the bottom and bull near the top ?
its like people never learn amirite ?

8k is where miners are profitable, we need to test their resolve

This nigga doesn't know about emerging markets. Lol.

>how come everyone becomes bear near the bottom

>dog coins are #11 and #14
>bottom
pick one

considering i would be buying a shit ton of BTC and ETH every week if i had the income i think we are in a crab/bull/accumulation phase.

so fuck off op.