Get dumped by gf for multiple reasons

>get dumped by gf for multiple reasons
>”I’m worried about your productivity, all you do is smoke weed and play video games”
>have over half a mil in portfolio
>only play video games for YouTube channel which is monetized and a good source of income
>still have other part time job of which I am the owner and make 5 figures per year
>work out 5 days a week and am in great shape

Why are women like this? As soon as I graduated from college I started my own business of which I am the sole employee and have raked in 6 figures since starting. I put money into crypto and have achieved good success through there, freeing up more time to pursue what I want. What I pursued for now was a YouTube channel related to video games, and it was a slow start I’ll admit with no money for over a year but as of recent the channel has grown tremendously and I’m making 4 figures per month from it now. I have 3 sources of income and am incredibly comfy with finances. She knows this, or at least I have alluded to my power level before. As an adult I have managed to avoid wage slaving in the rat race as anything I’ve ever really put a lot of effort into and tried with has been successful to some degree. But just because I don’t have some traditional dead end wage slaving job and earn money by less traditional means, she sees this as not being productive even though most things I do around the clock go back to making money in some way. I will never understand women.

Attached: C55AF890-02BB-42CA-BD5D-710519EBED70.jpg (474x456, 23.97K)

Hi Jason how you doing buddy.

kek. women are for plebs. real men clone themselves.

Sweet larp bro back to reality

Didn't read past greentext. You don't have enough status symbols (social or material) to give her the impression you're doing well. People care about what you do, not who you are, if that makes sense. Ergo, since your accomplishments are seemingly "virtual", they don't exist to her. Women care about actions not potential, mostly.

>youtube channel related to videogames
it's not the lack of money she's upset about, it's the perception of manchild behavior. I was making a killing in March and my ex and I split because I spent all day watching tiktoks in a mess apartment and putting on weight. Don't get me wrong, I'm not calling you a manchild, but if you disagree with that label you need to take it up with womyn

This. Get some hobbies or income sources that don't involve electricity.

I am incredibly fit compared to the average person, used to work as a personal trainer and have competed in physique competitions. I just don’t think she sees anything relating to video games or YouTube as a respectable income source, which is her problem I guess. It’s just weird because I thought girls wanted financial security of which I definitely provide, but I guess job title is more important than I thought

Is this larp? No one successful could possibly waste their time on this board

>I guess job title is more important than I thought
it's an unfortunate reality but yes, things like that carry a lot of weight for normal people

reminder that the phrase "you're here forever" is absolute truth

Buy a porsche or some other stupid status symbol. Once other people see you as successful that's when women do. But fuck her desu, do it merely to let her watch other women be attracted to you.

Fake and gay. The only reason she is complaining is because you aren't buying her things. She doesn't love you and only hopes to use you as a meal ticket and fancy purse to show off to the friends she hates.
If you are working out and still being treated like this then either you are an ugly beta cuck or she is a vapid whore. My bet is on both.

Attached: women and autism.png (720x685, 146.51K)

This is a larp, but you would be surprised who lurks here.

Nice blog post faggot

Attached: F3BE9548-B678-420A-A3BA-85A198E7D957.jpg (831x1024, 112.65K)

Women don't love. You are only an asset to her which will be dumped if you don't perform. That's all you will ever be to a woman. How many times do we gotta you this is just biology

First. KYS
Second. Faghot
If everyone in the world had a nicer physique than yours and had more money than you, would you still be this prideful?

I don't even know you but in a fuck, kill, marry scenario with the WTFWT posters and tranny posters, I'll kill you everytime twice.

>all you do is smoke weed
You sound like a fag.I’m glad your stupid bitch is giving you shit

She smokes weed too and works a retail job. I smoke weed and work from home

None of those things signal genetic fitness. You were in a sexual relationship, not a business relationship. You need to show growth in your productive capabilities to verify your genetic fitness.

Women who date unproductive "losers" like you are trying to buy the dip/get in early. They see potential of genetic fitness based your physical characteristics and need to see productive growth play out in order to confirm this. They have a road map in their head. Fail to hit roadmap milestones and they will dump their tokens and find a new project.

> get money so I can do what I want
> spend all day smoking weed and playing vidya
> gf complains I have no ambition
How's this going to look in 10 years? Gf was right to bolt.

It was a pretext for breaking up with you. You must have told her about your portfolio. She must have known about how much money you make. The reason why she broke up with you is not because she is worried about your productivity.

She sounds perfect for you then

my gf told me the same exact thing... its time to buy a house user, time to put a ring on her finger, time to make babies...

how old are you btw?

if super young, than its time to travel. try new foods and things...

my gf is the same way but she wont leave me because she cant find anyone else that has 50,000 link tokens...

>
>I am incredibly fit compared to the average person, used to work as a personal trainer and have competed in physique comp

Ok but do you play any sports or do any manly work? do you chop wood or fix cars? Girls like real shit

It is because your "job" isn't considered to be high value.

This, your gf sounds based and you sound like a useless faggot. Men want women who are physically attractive, signalling a healthy reproductive system. Women want a man who is passionate and skilled, someone who can care for them and their child[ren] as a protector. Money isn't everything.