Fantom (ticker: FTM). 3 questions

1) Is Fantom (ticker FTM) a scam?
2) How many Fantom (ticker FTM) Validator Nodes exist? 50-ish?
3) Where are ALL of the Fantom (ticker FTM) Validator Nodes located?

Attached: ftmhuh.jpg (200x200, 6.97K)

1- No.
2- +51
3- Around the World

>3- Around the World
Fucking where around the world? Specifically.
Catching on yet user? KEK

What's Harry's deal?

FTM is dumping as much as if not more than SOL which got fucking hacked. what is this clown market

1. No user. It already outperformed a shitcoin with globohomo backing like Hbar.
2. 50+ user kun which is more than double the validator count of hbar.
3. Who knows. its community ran, user. Anyone can could run a node. Permissionless node running is really awesome unlike Hbar which needs the governing council’s approval to run one.

Speaking of Hbar user. You don’t happen to be holding that shitcoin r-right? You did buy Fantom when it was 1 cent last year instead of holding hbar r-right?

Yes
Yes
AWS

REEEEEEEE SHUT UP SHUT UP YOU FUCKING STOLE THE CODE EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS INVALIDATED WHO GIVES A FUCKING SHIT DOES YOUR FORK PROJECT HAS GOOGLE BEHIND IT? THEN YOU JUST LOST RETARD. YOU WILL BE FOREVER KNOWN AS A COPYCAT PROJECT YOU FUCKING THIEVES YOU WILL NEVER BE A BLOCKCHAIN YOU WILL SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP 2022 IS THE YEAR OF LITIGATION YOU WILL BE SUED TO OBLIVION YOU FUCKING IMMORAL ASSHOLES

it's cuz of the wonderland fud and harry's autism. strap in cuz we're probably going lower.

>Who knows.
That is the question, user. Who knows? Not me. You? Who. Knows?

Fantom shill is triggered. Where are the FTM Validator Nodes user? Yeah, around the world. But where?

Yeah you dumbfuck just like we don’t know every cunt who mines BTC and Ethereum.

Kek these hbar faggots think not knowing who run the nodes are legit fud. Don’t bother arguing, that’s why their shitcoin will eternally crab for 100 years.

Wait wait you mean I don’t have to KYC in order to participate in Fantom network? Wow that’s scary. I’d rather hand over my information to google so they know how much money I have in crypto.

Idk. That's the point of decentralization silly goose

Gay. NOBODY cares. People are making money consistently - and more are coming.

Fuck decentralization. The corporations are better at running the blockchain that’s why hbar outperformed your fantom shitcoin.

btw a bunch of fantom whales sold during last cycle so expect a lot more fud. theyre trying to get it under a dollar to buy back in. if any citadel faggot is reading this tell hamm he's a faggot.

>hbar
Who the fuck said hbar faggot?
You.
Rent fREE kek

Yep that’s why there’s so much damn fud in Fantom the past few weeks. And checked.

>so much damn fud the past few weeks
Not the past few weeks, user. FUD is intrinsic to a project like Fantom. e.g., Tajikistan CBDC fraud, Coinbase listing on Halloween fraud, Coinbase listing every other weekend fraud.
Not the past few weeks; the past few years. Get it?