Depending on the allocation size...

Depending on the allocation size, you can probably recover a lot of your shitcoin losses by getting into the Dropp ido that's happening this month.

Attached: 1643375212020.png (240x240, 25.13K)

>allocation
OH NONONONONO

Why would I put money on an IDO of a fucking NTF, I repead a NFT project?

I'm too poor to get into any idos so you can go fuck yourself op

>the engineer is engiHERE

Kek

Because NFTs are the best way to make money by doing absolutely fucking nothing. You just need to make normalfags think they have some actual value by artificially making them scarce, for example. One way to do this is by minting them in specific locations around the world in order to tie its price to the value of the land they were minted.

Attached: 1639941865960.gif (200x218, 9.77K)

>Dropp ido

And what are they offering now? ;_;

based tf2CHAD

It's that from that fucking tik tok music?

>>the engineer is engiHERE
Mr. Comedy has arrive

what's so bad about having allocation? Is there a reason in particular for it to have such a bad reputation?

>NFTs are the best way to make money by doing absolutely fucking nothing.
>minting them in specific locations around the world
Make up your mind shithead

This is quite possibly the most retarded fucking thing I've ever heard so far.

Nomies will definitely fall for it

Attached: 1639597789740.jpg (554x554, 40.41K)

Nah, biz is always fudding nice ideas

>retarded ESLfag has no reading comprehension whatsoever
ngmi

Who finds this post funny. To fucking kick his ass.

>NFTs
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GARBAGE

TF2 is fucking dead and you know it my nigger. It's time to move on.

They are already falling forNFTs so hard

Based Phoenix

But that is shit

Let him cope, user.

>using land as a crutch to inflate the price of your shitty jpeg
cringe

Attached: 1643830248505.jpg (203x353, 20.82K)

Those doubles dubs are cheked, good sir

They are offering (You) the possibility of having me drop my dick into your ass. You in?

Ace Attorney is the most underrated capcom franchise ever made and you cannot prove me wrong, retards

>that old-ass meme from 2010
gives me nostalgia, but it's still one of the worst fucking things you could've possibly posted in 2022.

>he doesn't find the fact that the fucking world will be fucking digital in the next few 20 years

C'mon dude, everything is digitalizing. EVERYTHING. Do you think that the art that Da Vinci made, will endure the passing of the centuries? No, because every fucking piece of art is made in bio-degradable shits. So that's why NFTs are taken as the protagonist of saving art right now.

Attached: 1591231090602.png (1024x511, 212.83K)

I remember back in 2016 when this guy used to be spammed on Any Forums non-stop lmfao. Those times will surely never come back. The pandemic has absolutely destroyed any chances of getting our normal lives back.

How did the pandemic affected the boards? I've been back to channing not so long ago

But that hasn't stopped Capcom from milking it to hell and back

THIS!

Fuck, a fucking based man in this goddamn thread. That's exactly what the NFTs mean in some way because if you have lost art by a random incident, it will disappear in the way of how we exchange things? If someone knows what I mean

Attached: 1626248197580.png (800x778, 327.6K)

>implying servers and modern technology don't have an expire date just like traditional art
The absolute state of NFTfags

I WANT TO MATE WITH THAT FEMALE I WANT TO MATE WITH THAT FEMALE I WANT TO EJACULATE IN THAT FEMALE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX!!!! CUM CUM SEX SEX CUM CUM CUM CUM CUM!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WOW! IMAGINE HAVING SEX WITH THIS WOMAN!!!! WOMAN SEX TITTY SEX!!!! PEEN GO BOING!!!!! BOING!!! BOING BOING BOING!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET ME MATE WITH HER!!!! I DO NOT WANT TO IMPREGNATE HER!!! I JUST WANNA CCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any Forums leaking out of its containment board all the fucking time is pretty much one of the major side effects from that time

What. nigga, read that shit again, it doesn't make sense. Go to an english course or something, Pedro/Suresh

>that fucking dry semen smell

Attached: 1642732487340.jpg (803x552, 45.93K)

I don't give a shit nigger

KYS