I recently lost my sister to suicide and it's been horrible trying to help my family out while they pay for her funeral...

I recently lost my sister to suicide and it's been horrible trying to help my family out while they pay for her funeral and also are going through the worst turmoil, I'm trying to help them as I can but I'm really the only one working they both took off work to take care of everything and I'm afraid this might have done my dad in emotionally, he's been checked out completely I was wondering if anyone had been through something like this, I'm trying to get enough saved to pay for everything after it's done so they don't have to worry about going into debt to bury her.
I know it's morbid but it's life but they should not be punished for it.

Attached: 1619126774297.png (600x600, 474.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xBb179f6aa811CCF2384590CC2049dFEEcf864b1d
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ERC20 for the funeral
Thank you Any Forums
0xBb179f6aa811CCF2384590CC2049dFEEcf864b1d

sorry user chin up lad

sorry guy hope it works out

Attached: 1635575557224.gif (260x254, 872.47K)

you can skip the funeral cost if you join your sister six feet under fucking faggot

well that sucks user metagear is an actual solid project that may go up another 5x or so

JANNIES GET HERE NOW

I wish my sister would suicide. Both of them in fact.
They are left wing retards that both took the vaxx. They are dead to me after becoming BLM.

Based

Just transfered a suistack of your sister

I sent you $250 buddy hope you get through it.

you couldnt beg for anything else? bnb ada avax hell even btc?
>who the fuck would spend 50 to give you 5 make a gofundme like all the other needy subhumans

Holy fucking based

Fuck Pajeets and fuck retards falling for this scam post

>reported thread

Knife pajeet your bait is trash, no one in Any Forums will sympathized over the death of a woman you braindead fuck.

ERC20 just right now crashed and this pajeet is trying to scoop up the dip with this fake story. Many such cases.

Attached: Capture.jpg (921x510, 44.13K)

faggot i didnt see the wallet after i posted. rope yourself

I hope your dad suicides next, then your mother drinks herself to debt, and after that I hope the bank comes to take your property and then transfers all of their debts to your name. And once you’re destitute and alone with nothing to remember your family from except for the crippling financial burden, you live out the rest of your long miserable life completely defeated because you’re to big of a fucking pussy to kill yourself. Fuck you faggot

Did I fuck up? I canceled the transfer.

Why a funeral instead of cremation? It's a cheaper and more respectful ways to send off the dead. Then you spread her ashes at her favorite place, or a place she wished to go.

actually nvm kys

Kys too faggot

lmao i can't actually believe you fell for this

etherscan.io/address/0xBb179f6aa811CCF2384590CC2049dFEEcf864b1d

>spread her ashes at her favorite place
Her iphone's camera

Just transferred tree fiddy btc. My condolences brah. She got any nudes you can share?

If your parents werent low IQ niggers they would not pay a dime for burial because who fucking cares once you are dead. Burial plot is ABSOLUTELY FUCKING MEANINGLESS.

Let the state handle the body. Fuck paying for anything. Even fuck a funeral. Also unnecessary.

You're a good guy user and I don't think your transfer went through but please try to understand that this board is filled with subhuman jeets that would genuinely kill their own sister and pocket the funeral money if they could

I thought he was a pajeet but nobody else said anything or proved it, I gotta donate for tax purposes anyway fuck it I'll send it later so I don't feel like an asshole.

It's nothing to me and if he's scamming oh well clever enough to get some bones thrown at him, also this world is just a big joke anyway, best to laugh along.

Send it to me user. At least you won't feel bad giving away your money to some user making fake stories about a family member's death

You had me at your first post but this 2nd post confirms you are just a lying scammer