Everyone thinks we’re in a bear market, but if that’s the case...

Everyone thinks we’re in a bear market, but if that’s the case, then why are some projects still raising millions and millions of dollars from private equity and VCs? Just the other day galaxy fight club announced they raised $7 million dollars. That doesn’t seem like something that would happen in a real bear market.

Attached: 1643775032066.jpg (870x871, 54.71K)

>Everyone thinks we’re in a bear market
have you even take a look at every chart?

>Everyone thinks we’re in a bear market
And you'd be 100% correct about it.

Attached: 1639593279423.jpg (502x470, 41.52K)

I can't decide if that pic is awesome or just retarded.

Just because everything is pumping doesn't stop VCs from wanting to invest in new projects lmfao get a load of this newfag.

why not both? it fits the JUST meme pretty well while combining it with the ryan gosling incel meme

I've come to love bobo now. All my bags are underground and my folio was rekt beyond recovery. The semi financial freedom I had is gone. But Bobo is here

I love bobo.

>and this, ladies and gentlemen, is how you would describe a case of Stockholm syndrome.

This. Shitcoins will come and shit coins will go. But everyting will continue, it will never stop

Yeah, like what they’re gonna invest and 2 weeks later boom finished project?

you have clearly not been here when the last bear market started

absolutely everyone fled from crypto and didn't want to be connected to it in any way especially anyone big or important in any way, the crypto is over meme but for real

Because this is clown market and anyone can convince a bunch of VCs to invest in their shitty scam with very little effort nowadays. They're easy to please since that shitty game doesn't look interesting to play at all.

Attached: 1641169223369.jpg (832x848, 31.25K)

Stop talking like you were me ser

Attached: 1_gjphX3G0SxxYsfUjNFViig.png (1100x740, 245.85K)

>this many faggots coping ITT, trying to convince themselves that this isn't a bear market despite the clear indications that this is just the beginning

Attached: 1639507195458.jpg (773x823, 65.22K)

Newfag here. Okay, and why have things become different now? Is it because crypto is increasingly becoming mainstream each day? What's so different now from back then?

>tl;dr a bunch of VCs are gonna left me with their heavy bags while I'm here coping like a faggot
kill yourself op

>implying they're not just gonna use the game to fool as many zoomers into it as possible
Pfffffft my fucking sides.

To me is that fact. Cryptos ARE mainstream now.

The user and the beast

THEN TELL US WHAT YOU ARE THINKING BOBO IM TIRED OF LOSING SO MUCH FUCKING MONEY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

People are going mad everywhere

Those kind of projects, just like Galaxy Fight Club, which are raising that much money in their market cap is because the good decisions they're taking and the much they're promoting their project. Sounds like it's gonna be the next Axie Infinity

you know, biz has been fun these couple of months. Everyone is losing it and coping and seething

Shut the fuck up, baka bear

the absolute state of this fucking board

Attached: 1640989857607.jpg (294x256, 21.99K)