Crypto seems like a giant scam to me now since all of you just keep losing money...

Crypto seems like a giant scam to me now since all of you just keep losing money. You've been losing money for months on end now. This is a scam. There's no way to refer to it otherwise. It's a scam.

Attached: DHM5jfF5m6E-z-0-y-61fa5e9aee3aed2e95a5fbcd (1) (1).webm (608x1080, 2.78M)

>You've been losing money for months on end now
i'm still 40x up from last year

>Pro-Mask
>Anti-crypto
The true brainlet NPC dichotomy

Attached: Chan banner - Plebbit_NPC0_EE - Cardboard body - Cross-Dress Top - Soy pleb base - Red Chart.png (659x650, 232.5K)

KETAMOON is all you need for a brand new BSC season, let's get high together when we launch tomorrow!

tg ketamoonbsc

site ketamoon. live

Tattoos make people look soooo cheap and looney

I wanna cuddle her , and fuck her in the missionary position with the sole purpose of procreation

I dont mind tattoos on women
It's a clear mark on their skin that warns you they are easy sluts and shall not be dated seriously

Attached: 1642720967490.png (623x671, 212.01K)

>her

>Crypto seems like a giant scam to me
it was always a scam
>since all of you just keep losing money
nor all of us
>You've been losing money for months on end now
nah

timestamp or larp gtfo pleb

I sold 10% from the top, don't know what you're talking about

You better be a pro if you are trying to trade this chop
Don't cry because you made a shit trade

Attached: First time.jpg (1427x890, 115.25K)

Attached: Crackheads.webm (720x404, 1.99M)

let's say you saw that they created a device that allows you do something very specific. let's say: a device that makes a farting sound.
you think the farting sound device is pretty cool and funny, so you buy it. you then realize that the farting device went up in price and you can sell it for a profit. you then sell it for a profit. the farting device then becomes 'cheap' again, so some jews start to hoard farting devices and nobody can find farting devices anymore so the jew now can sell it for a lot more then they bought it for. now, people want the farting device so they buy it, then they dont really like it anymore cause it's not as great as they thought it would be, or the novelty weared of, so they sell it for cheap, and the jew buys it again.
many people speculated on the farting device and lost a lot of money hoarding farting devices expecting the price to go up. when the price remained low, they called the farting device a scam, a ponzi, a gamble, etc
a farting device is just a farting device it has some vaue, and it's hard to tell how much it's worth. it's not the cure for cancer, it's not the absolute and ultimate freedom from the system. it's a farting device, it makes farting noises

Demonic

>tattoos
into the trash it goes

it's an absurdly inflated asset bubble, which is a nice way of saying yes it's a scam
if you had entered the market with better timing, and knowing it's a bubble/scam you would have made alot of money
but sounds like you came in near the top and thought this was all legit. oh will live and learn
and since this is a zero sum game, some of us got in early, sold near the top and scored big so.. thanks for the money, chump

Attached: paulie.jpg (420x420, 7.73K)

>WOAH
indeed

Why couldn't they just go and... dunno... fuck some niggers, like white women usually do.

This isn't healthy.

I'm earning 80% passively rewards on SPDR you retard. Get into good project like and be a chad.

>1000 people you'll never encounter "die" in fudged stats so you should take a dodgy medical treatment that is likely to leave you with a permanent disability
Jesus christ, I can't stand dumb normies who consume news while understanding nothing. The amount of normies I knew at uni who are having trouble remembering anything since the jab lol