Are we in the beginning stages of a multi-year bear market?

Are we in the beginning stages of a multi-year bear market?

Attached: 7287462.jpg (1027x968, 127.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3321313/Mother-felt-religious-duty-divine-destiny-children-admits-happier-WITHOUT-them.html
myjoyonline.com/i-think-i-would-be-a-happier-person-if-i-never-had-kids/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i hope we're entering a multi-year holocaust

try having kids with a real man, one that will support you while you take care of the kids instead of tyronne you dumb roastie

Attached: 1630359485855.webm (1920x1080, 1.77M)

wish i never had kids so i can keep on roasting and keep up the illusion i have any worth to anyone besides my half nigger child that didn't bring me the clout i thought it would.. but his daddy's long was worth the beatings so idk im just going to cry and until i work up the courage to pop another cork of red while i find someone else's business on facebook to get angry at.
>t. woman

>A weeb loser thinks he's a real man

imagine birthing a daughter and sacrificing so much to raise her up and this is what she grows up to do with her life. life is truly suffering for so many people

welcome to bear world

daughters should be kept indoors with no internet access until you find a suitable husband for her (i.e. a man who will keep her indoors with no internet access, and also make her bear many children)

tldr: she had too many kids too young
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3321313/Mother-felt-religious-duty-divine-destiny-children-admits-happier-WITHOUT-them.html

ok but FEET

/r/ing collage of post wall "successful independent" women suicides when their hail Mary pass 39 year old desperation engagement or frozen egg fertility treatment feel through.

Dont you have a basketball to toss around jamal?

Source?

Women are retarded

Not if you jerkoff to it.

myjoyonline.com/i-think-i-would-be-a-happier-person-if-i-never-had-kids/

I'm trying to get into the Asian market more, we have a source on this?

"Over a Sunday plate of waffles several weeks ago, I was boo-hooing to my boyfriend (who never had children of his own) about my busy life. How I feel pulled in so many directions, incapable of focusing on any one thing and totally exhausted.

He looked at me for a moment, then said gently:

“Your life is so full of purpose, you feel lost in it. My life has been so full of me, I’ve spent years trying to seam together some semblance of purpose: planning trips and activities, creating excursions with friends. But in the end, it’s forgettable. I have this space to share, and when I share it with you and the kids, the moments build on each other and become a link of memories, with people that would miss me if I was gone.”"

Yes to your question.
On the topic of children, it's a case of the "grass is always greener on the other side"; most people imagine how their life would have been without children have the assumption that their life would more or less be like how it was prior to them having children, which puts them in the twenties and that lifestyle.
One of the most common things people that don't have children and name as a reason why they regret not having children, is that they feel a lot more alone. Most of their friends from their twenties will start a family, and they don't prioritize going out or hanging out on a weekday, so almost every night you spend alone, unless you have a partner, in which case it is just the two of you and if he/she dies or you split, you are really alone.

Kek we literally bottomed. How new are you?

Interested in this also

Don't you have a sex doll to jerk off too Aiden?

fpbp
I'm so fed up of those kikes

Wow, 10 thousand. Out of 100 million or 50 thousand? Romance novel tier posting. Any Forumsantines should never accept such a level of inanity.

>which puts them in the twenties and that lifestyle.
this. grass seems always greener. people with children imagine what it would be like without and the childless imagine what having a family would be

yes

Miserable people stay miserable and losers never win. Every time I see someone blame their circumstances for their unhappiness I just imagine it's being said by DarkSydePhil. That's basically what all these people are, and some of the are just as irritating.

It seems we have an uppity buck here, good think I have just the cure for this predicament.

Attached: 070.png (821x600, 1.02M)