How to jew debt collectors?

How do I make credit card companies settle for 20%? I owe 10s of thousands.
>The shitheads on reddit say they will but despite me beieng judgement proof none of these kikes will work with me even when following the scripts verbatim
>I flat out say they can take my offer or suck my dick and they just take nothing
How fucking jewish can you be?
What the fuck

Attached: 1640169561681.png (500x737, 522.05K)

>jew debt collectors
lmao, enjoy selling your debts to other jews that buy up your debt and then make a buck off you by selling their own services at an interest because they have haggled prices with the original debtors.

> wastes 10s of thousands in borrowed money
> still blames jews
Why are you such a retard

I can just not pay it back. I'm judgement proof.
Again, I'm judgement proof. I can just not pay.

just dont pay
I owned like 1200 to US bank. I just ignored all their letters and calls for a few years. then I get another letter one day, I open it and find out they want to settle for like $120
(and I ignored it too)
fuck em

Yeah I keep getting letters where they're like "we'll settle for XYZ." No, the most I'm giving you is 20%. Deal with it.

you'll be in a strong negotiating position if you ghost them for awhile. you can also file chapter 7 but IME your credit score rebounds pretty quickly once you take a new credit card (secured credit card) and start paying it on time. mine went from a 430 to 670 in less than a year with a secured credit card
theres some other credit card things you can do too. you can apply for the apple credit card. theres an active reddshit community that is gaming their credit score with the apple card

I've been ghosting them for over a year.
>Once you take a new credit card
Dude I have like 8K in credit card debt how the fuck am I going to get a new one

that 120 will turn into 300 then that 300 will turn into 600 then that 600 will turn into 2k even though your original debt was 1200
good thing you didnt fall for it

Yeah, they'll say shit like "Oh we'll accept $120 but we also have [retarded high fee that's clearly not a fee but trying to squeeze more $ out of you]

>declare bankruptcy
>after 7 years it doesn't show on credit reports

But first take out as many loans as you possibly can with every bank that exists

I'm judgement proof, declaring bankruptcy would be the retard move.
>take out as many loans as you can
My credit is in the shitter, I cannot.

Isn’t the Apple Card like 14% interest? Wtf no thank you.

My other cards were like 30% interest

> judgement proof
> fucking retard who takes a loan and then wastes the loaned money
I hereby judge you of being a fucking retard.

I'm judgement proof though so you can't affect me
>Checked
You know what? Check these digits cunt.

Wtf do you even mean by judgement proof?

It's a legal term. It means that, even if they got a court order against me, there is nothing for them to legally garner or take. So, effectively, they are powerless.

why the fuck do you care about paying it back at all then

Improve my credit score so I can get more loans that I won't pay back more than 1/5 of.

tens of thousands in loan deliquency will take longer to clear off your credit score than the seven years with bankruptcy

No, it won't.