I mean I literally WANT to pay the taxes here

>I mean I literally WANT to pay the taxes here
>not trying to run afoul
might as well tell the irs about your wife's boyfriend while you're at it

Attached: myheckinsiderinos.jpg (926x160, 37.28K)

It's a bad idea to have all of your wealth in untaxed/hidden assets.

I'm also trying very hard to declare mine. But it's next to impossible to arrive at a 100% accurate figure.

Nobody likes getting anally raped in prison, chud.

I think OP would quite enjoy that though

Do your best user. In accounting there is a saying..."Close enough for gov't work". Do you think the IRS is going to spend more money than they can recoup from auditing you? The worse case scenario- You get a letter asking for verification. So send them printouts of all your activity and let them PROVE you owe more.

>millions of normals fags have gotten into crypto
>millions of said normal fags don't know how to report crypto
>IRS niggers receive a shit ton of poorly filed taxes
yea like these faggots are gonna take the time to make sure each transaction is 100% as long as you're not a high earner, you won't be on the radar. like imagine them trying to go after millions of people at once.

Attached: 1642124306055.jpg (735x615, 94.99K)

>2021 was the year that millions of people in America bought and sold crypto on exchanges like robinhood and coinbase
>people think the IRS is magically going to conjure up the manpower to audit millions of new people who will not or do not know how to file their crypto taxes
are people on reddit absolutely fucking retarded?

>How many niggerbutt coin assets do you currently earn?

I'm in France. Sometimes they arrive at your house to check whether you lied about not having a TV to avoid paying the TV tax.
My mental health has gone downhill since I started panicking about what absurds they may come up with to say my taxes aren't right

>Do you think the IRS is going to spend more money than they can recoup from auditing you?
You have some serious misconceptions about the states business model
>let them prove
Not how it works

Not everyone is a poorfag like you OP

checked, but im gonna pay my taxes cause i know people who went to prison for not
and i will document my efforts.
I wont handle all the staking things "the right way"
i will simply say the cost was 0 (which it was) and then i will note the profit when it is sold.
In sum, imma do my best to cuck myself to the IRS so that when i get audited i certainly won't go to prison for tax evasion.
uncle sam is a bigger bitch when you get more money
.t kid born rich

>how many cummycoins interest have you earned this year?

>Hello IRS? What form do I use to report the $15 worth of slave.finance, cumrocket and p00coins that I bought last year?

Attached: 1621529671980.jpg (512x411, 29.93K)

you don't go to jail you stupid fuck, you get a lien put on you. meaning they just start seizing your assets. the tax evasion, was just so the FBI niggers could convict mafia members.

Just not gonna pay them
Clean up the deficit wagie

The IRS is mostly automated based on matching with forms you get (W2, 1099, etc). As long as those match and there is nothing else unusual (especially self-employed figures) then there is zero chance they know or care you're trading on rugpull.finance

Attached: IRS shitcoined.png (1500x1940, 1.29M)

The tax department is the only government departments that actually works efficiently

Just click "No" lads, it's that easy.

Attached: Virtual Currency.png (900x380, 16.07K)