Every single coin I buy keeps bleeding no matter when I buy

every single coin I buy keeps bleeding no matter when I buy

holy fuck stop this curse reeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 1636579528538.png (225x224, 11.35K)

Have you tried holding?

the only one that has made me money was link.
i'm fucking cursed

You're buying the wrong thing user. I'm yet to see a single person who bought RAIL and gave any complaint

Attached: 1643210086536.jpg (250x234, 8.12K)

Buy fatoshi and hold Fatoshi. long team is better

you bowing to the wrong god wordship Allah and your curse will go away.

Hell yeah! RAIL got me 2 fuckin airdrops already. Kick-ass privacy project! Fuckin bullish on it

Attached: 1642870390219.png (348x355, 175.5K)

maybe you should start buying potential gem Like Ride, though we are in a bearish market but gem got potential.

Those this solve them from bleeding or you just being retarded

Hard pass. another cursed token over here

checked

Nobody cares OP

What are you gonna buy next I'll open up a short

What if the shit you're holding dies and never gets up? Like the coins that Haven't had a pump since 2020

Well, SAVG won't be bleeding for long as it's about to launch its product this week. Buy now if you can. If you miss out on it, don't come here crying

Attached: 1642806123312.jpg (998x1000, 164.22K)

I believe that too, that's why I'm holding some fatoshi, cause it's the only coin that's gonna give some profit the next days, at least for now plus am earning BTC reward. every holders of fatoshi Earn BTC from the buy and sell tax on the token.

Because you've being investing all your money on shit coins they never last. get in on Altcoin

CZ once said.....

maybe you are not planning for the top and bottom of the trades or maybe you are believing this will happen so it does

N

Not a cursed project and i bet it has better usecase than your shitcoin cus fatoshi is not a shit coin its a gem.
Cross Chain Nft mint pad
Cross Chain Nft market place
Play to earn
BTC rewords for holding both FatOSHI or NFT
Top 20 Project partnership
lots more you shit tokens can't achieve.

Waiting to hear what that nigga said

Put some energy into staking with Govwrold and make some passive income from the juicy APYs user.

>every single coin I buy keeps bleeding no matter when I buy
Will ETH dump when you buy? I'm curious

We're in a bear market. The only thing you should do is short coins, not buy.

Attached: 1643219526057.jpg (680x410, 33.72K)

please dont buy coomi then

i want to be rich this summer

Attached: Bright Pink Photo Background Process Infographic.png (800x2000, 1.37M)

this is certainly a better option imo.
he can even consider staking on spool and create a diversified staking portfolio

Madeeeee

KETAMOON is all you need for a brand new BSC season, let's get high together when we launch tomorrow!

tg ketamoonbsc

site ketamoon. live

Attached: ketamoon.jpg (4513x4508, 3.18M)

A cursed user buying a project you regard as cursed could actually become a blessing to the project.