Why did the last thread get deleted?

This thread is to discuss g.n.s and its comfy price action

Attached: 145554825_101197872005643_9064945114001749369_n.jpg (640x640, 32.29K)

Yhh wtf happened???????????
Anyway, Im gonna buy fuck it.

It happened in the past with gfarmv2. There is a j*nnie that deletes the threads about this token.

The last thread was deleted kek

thanks for reminding me to add these additional filters.

Sage in all fields

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-02 125202.jpg (354x118, 12.2K)

Are your filters designed to ensure you miss out on legit money making opportunities? Let me guess, you invest in the following; avax, chainlink, ethereum and other high market cap shit because you're too much of a pussy.

mad because your scam threads keep getting deleted by jannies and because more and more people here are now aware of the filter option.

Saged again

>scam
Lel

Theres no hope for you wth. If you wanna miss out easily just go on reddit r/cryptocurrency and buy what theyre shilling now.

>all fields
>name field still says anonymous

>more and more people here are now aware of the filter option
he's probably just a retarded newfag and has no idea what he's saying lol

Holy DOOOOOMPA, ITS OVER

Holy shit this is my sign to buy in wtf

did you fuck up something with a VPN or something?

No? Does it look like im two people? I was going to buy more before but it was at 4.15, waited a bit and now its at 3.85 so time to buy more.

sorry... i misread and ID fudding and confused it for you.
but yeah i just bougted a bit more too

No problem bro, WAGMI

I need to add more GNS to my pathetic stack but I am poor at the moment
Can I just swing it by selling at around $4 and buying back at $3.5? or will fees or gas or something fuck me over?

Fees arent really a problem here as its not on shitty ethereum. You could try swing but just be careful doing it, good luck.

GNS whales did it again. You retards providing exit liquidity. time after time. good luck holding this trash scam

Alright thanks user I’ll be careful

Attached: AD7BD9F9-E9F1-4F7A-BBA2-AE7DD4BAE183.jpg (184x184, 9.29K)