This scares the antivaxx poster

>this scares the antivaxx poster

Attached: IMG_20220202_173702.jpg (997x739, 218.48K)

This woman is why Matrix 2, 3, and 4 were pozzed shit

Is.. Is that vessel sucking the cum out of his cock?

is this how babies are made?

Please tell me the name of this video/ and the name of the Woman please i beg

Where can i find and buy this video please tell me

>his
>cock
user, i...

it's milking the natural unvaxxed coom from his penis, a rare and priceless substance in 2022
the future for all unvaxxed males
if you want to avoid this scenario you should get quadruple jabbed asap

Kari Byron

I quit coming to /bizl/ after I realized 90% of the threads are blatant shilling of unvaxx narratives to no end.
I was here a lot in the summer and the unvaxxed community was a major factor in my decision to not come here anymore. Vaxxtards did to an extent as well but UNVAXXEDtards are worse.
Someone could give a long drawn out and factually accurate explanation of what would have to happen for the Vaccine to even kill a hundred thousand and why it was fraudulent. The post would get a dozen responses of
>stay vaxxed
>when you know you know
>he doesn’t know
>keep coping faggot
>you'll drop dead by next month
>100% eoy everybody dies
Or some equally long schizo post explaining numerology, using bible scripture and random posts here explaining how by end of year deaths we'll be in the billions.
Here we are.
After seeing the dump in cases today I came here just to watch the seething and suicide letters. It’s beyond EOY, the vaxxed didn’t die (fortunately), no more use cases and all the dirty laundry is out in the air now.
It’s not the AIDS apocalypse, it will not be the End Times Zombie apocalypse. The world will not be dropping dead (as was obsessed over for months/years) it will be going on as usual with no major happenings or events.
I will enjoy watching unvaxxtards burn every step along the way.
Why?
Because you fucking idiots deserve it all.

Attached: 1631705781748.jpg (1024x768, 128.89K)

You're retarded for taking people who said the vaccine is a death shot seriously, it's not a death shot, it's just a fucking scam, still unvaxxed and will never die from COVID. Enjoy getting roped in faggot. Buy Bit Coin

Israel created COVID 19 in collaboration with Harvard University, Microsoft [GATES], and CCP rogue scientists (CANADA is connected somehow )

The world will learn the truth about COVID19.

Israel created the virus, and (((coincidentally))) created the vaccines. Israel profited off the whole “pandemic”

Attached: 9A889259-7C71-49FD-BEE8-13AB0D17B1DB.jpg (1024x822, 235.05K)

Im sure those soccer players just collapsed or dropped dead with out warning had lead unhealthy lifestyles, lmao.

That's Larry Wachovski's dominatrix. She mindfucked him with sensory deprivation, findom, drugs, and sexual stimulation. She eventually convinced him to cut his dick off.
www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/cmad2/in_50_years_what_movies_do_you_think_will_be_the/c0tlmx9/

>unhealthy lifestyles
yes, being an athlete is not "healthy". Our bodies are not meant to go through prolonged stress like that. You are a braindead npc

how much to get milked like that

As someone who has a femdom fetish and has seen what it does to men. This is believable. I hate these women.

covid sucks ngl, had it already
also i was vaxxed and didn't make a difference whatsoever

Lotta chuds in here

Attached: 7hdu2gp7zef81.jpg (1170x648, 62.12K)

OP your shit post is beyond stupid get out of my Any Forums please ffs

You are unutterably cringe.

Giwtwm

Unvaxxed eggs are going to be just as rare, if not moreso since women are herd followers by nature.

The future is going to be a nightmare factory shitshow, lads. On top of all the other stuff, now you have to make sure your kids screen out the jabbed to ensure your lineage.

Imagine being that old and having that big of a brainlet opinion. It's like life has taught him literally nothing.