How to become a billionaire

How can I become a billionaire? Serious question, I'm prepared to work as much as I need to

Attached: elonmusk.jpg (1200x800, 92.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2XkbRWTTU_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

small loan of a million dollars

You almost always have to start life off with a good amount of capital. Like millions, from your family or something. There simply isn't enough time in your life to compound your wealth otherwise.

Best we can hope for is multi millionairehood. If you raise your kids well and pass something down to them they would have a chance.

be jew

Start with 1 million. Do three 10x.
Basically if you are well off richfag it's easymode.

just start will millions ez it how billionaires do it. oh wait you actually think they “worked hard” to make billions and started with nothing? lol

Create something revolutionary like Amazon. Or at least own a company that makes something like that.

>I'm prepared to work
ngmi

have rich parents

>Billionaire
>Work
I don't think you understand

Sell your soul.

Attached: 1620506152736.jpg (1440x2417, 531.97K)

> How to become a billionaire: Advice from non-billionaires

>Aquire tech unicorn shares
>never sell
thats about it look at Elon and jeff bezos for example. Plenty of other ppl could have been billionaires they just sold their shares way too early

Only correct answer

Seriously, is the Masters & Controller Series worth watching?

Be skillful or lucky.

work.

Buy chinchillas and hodl them, in 6 months you'll have thousands of these fuckers, accumulate a couple of years and it's be literally billions. Then sell each for a dollar to a chinese restaurant

Marry one.

>I'm prepared to work
>1 post by this ID