XRP

Doesn’t it make sense to buy XRP because the moment the court case ends and XRP gets relisted on Amerimutt exchanges that it’s going to skyrocket?

Attached: 0D7A9C04-513C-4A5F-925F-1E02A5237CC0.jpg (596x515, 19.15K)

shoo shoo back to your schizo larper retard containment thread faggot

It would only make sense if XRP was a security. A court case that says XRP is not a security means buyers of XRP are not expecting financial gain

>not expecting
Correct.
I'll be not expecting gains all the way until $20. Then I'll snap out of it I think and realize I'm holding the standard and that OF COURSE a USA corporation would be the one to win.

you can accomplish this much easier by buying Ripple stock when they IPO

>when they IPO
Or now through Linqto?
I'm accredited by barely.

Anyway, it's funny how stupid cryptotards are with how the world actually works.
BTC is a bunch of grifters with no figurehead to make deals. Also slow and expensive.
XRP chads operate openly and brazenly, wheeling and dealing, and people someone still think it's a bad bet and that the case has anything to do at all with the eventuality.

They will soon fucking win the case man, xrp is pumping on that, glad lox network choose xrpl legder

fucking wonder why they choose this kek, are they high on something

They will be making the first time blacklist kek, will be using it for nano tagging technology

I abetting on hopium that xrp wins the case

Attached: download (1).jpg (199x253, 10.39K)

xrp is trending on kek.
If lox network succeed with one brand only, expect it to be top 20 in to time

people have lost billions of dollars on it kek, i am just fucking wondering. Just wondering what went wrong. You keks have any hopes.

It will almost certainly get a pump possibly even up to like 3 bucks again on FOMO but it wont ever go any higher. Its just an utterly pointless concept.

Why do people always assume the case will be resolved in favor of Ripple?

Because the case is retarded and every outcome is good for Ripple.

I ahve lost my mobile twice, once my bike was stolen from trek, they can have endless usecase. I have keeping eye on lox network development for long now.

You're an xrp schizo, though.

Possibly, but have you looked at the case.
The Howey test did not conclude the oranges were a security. They can't be.
They were SOLD as a security.
XRP is not a security regardless, it could only have been sold as one.
Which will be a small fine and then business moves on.
90% of their operation is outside the USA.

This is on purpose to distribute the token across the world and not concentrate it in the USA.
This is necessary to implement the system.
XRP is going absolutely nowhere.
Just like the oranges.

>The Howey test did not conclude the oranges were a security.
That's not what the case was about. Howey sold citrus grove real estate contracts -- not oranges -- to investors.

That's the same thing. I was simplifying.
There is no logic where the groves, oranges, or real estate was a security.
Only the manner in which it was sold.

There will be a small fine and XRP will still be XRP just like land, groves, and oranges were still the land, groves, and oranges.
Did the land groves and oranges go to zero at the resolution of that case?
Or did they maintain a market value?

yes