Should I swap all my ALGO for FTM? Serious answers please

I'm literally earning nothing with ALGO. Yieldly is a sack of shit; day trading ASA's is a sack of shit; ALGO is a sack of shit. Surely It'd be worth my time to at least use FTM and TOMB etc.. and make a bit of yield? What do you think?

Attached: elliot-page-1629467584.jpg (1080x1350, 218.13K)

Yes.

Does she still have a vagina or is there a meat tube now?

Any specific strategy you recommend for DeFi? Stick with TOMB, or fuck about with some other stuff? I'm looking for risk, but not too much, and not crazy gains, just comfortable and sustainable.

I'm all in ICP with powder on the side - not touching anything else

I would farm spooky and/or beethoven x mainly then take a portion you are willing to risk and get into tomb. Tomb absolutely prints money but riskier than the former.

Great, thanks - I'll look into those two.

OP, I won't shill you what to buy, but you MUST get out of Algorand. They fucked the community so badly to enrich themselves. It's hands down the worst project in crypto

Shame you missed the 0xDao vaults, was getting silly returns on my boo this last week, could still get in but the returns are dwindling.

Tomb-FTM seems a pretty safe bet, or you could go tshare for more gains

Also if you are looking for an auto compounds use reaper

>fills out her vagina with 1C foam, gives herself the wrinkly skin of a 40-year old man and LARPs full-time as an early-2000s XBox dudebro
Now THAT is what I call dedication to acting! Bravo, Ellen, bravo!

Idk what's up with Algorand atm other than the CEO leaving - all I know is that my bag is rotting in the corner of some dingy cellar doing absolutely nothing. FTM, on the other hand, for whatever people are saying it MIGHT be, is most definitely printing money for people.

Algo is dead. Literally, FTM will be huge

Checked and just checked, CEO looks like he’s leaving without a formal announcement yet. I wanted Algo to work so bad. Guess the internal team isn’t on the same page... I might look into FTM as well if Algo is imploding

I'm giving it until Friday (coz of NLL - that's all I have to look forward to on this shitchain lol). After that I'll probably cut my losses and plunge into FTM.

do you even fantom?

The fantom ecosystem is lit, very innovative DeFi, this is not the play.

>not mentioning LQDR
>Solidly
>REAPER
>xboo
>utilizing 0xdao lp

Only tomb, which will blow up when the shares printer stops printing, you dont want to hold that hot potato.

I mentioned spooky and reaper. The guy wanted a simple strategy he even said so retard. I'm sure they can do their own research once in the ecosystem. Give them a list of 100 fucking farms and strategies is just going to confuse them. I've been in ftm since $0.06 how about you?

FTM is pretty awesome IMO. Anyone has any good games? Currently doing some retarded NFT shit on raritymmo dot com

someone was shilling raidersnft before, pretty sure its a game

Hahaha what subtle and natural shilling this is. Fuck off FTM trannies. The decline has already begun, back to $1 you go.

because I'm not shilling. I'm genuinely asking.

Anyone in on Bouje.Finace, seems a bit sketch but could be a nice play

>Bouje.Finace
x80 on USDC??? I don't trust it, wtf lol.