I am going to kill my parents

What are the financial implications of this?

Attached: 1636479961785.jpg (1096x900, 230.36K)

dont do it

It implies you must be fucked in the head. Dunno why tho.

why

close to satan numerals my user friend
tell me why and i will offer you guidance

They wont leave me alone, they invade my space, they make unreasonable demands and expect me to drop everything for them, they use my stuff and dont even put it back, they are dirty and dont clean up, they are poor because they waste money, they used to steal cash from me when I was paid In cash, and they are fat.

That sucks man.
If they deserve it, it sucks.
If they don't deserve it, it sucks even harder because that means they tried and failed to produce a good child and maybe have no idea what a giant piece of shit their son is. Anyways, you aren't going to profit. You're 99% going to spend the rest of your life in prison. I'd recommend getting good at sucking dick so you can have a good side hustle between stamping license plates.

how old are you? try to find a place for yourself

Move out retard

this
/thread

I can't afford a house. I only have ~$60k Them forcing me to rent is further reason to kill them.

you have to go rent, there is jo other way
believe me i've been in exactly the same position as you have, you need to

there is nothing wrong with renting. the money you would blow on a house would go way further if you invest it in the right projects
also, having your own place, even if rented, gives you a peace of mind that will help you in numerous aspects in your life
you fucking idiot

Attached: 1643749297213.jpg (700x641, 43.09K)

haha fuck you princess.
millions would have already literally killed to be in your position

>Them forcing me to rent is further reason to kill them.
what a piece of shit you are.

listen to this
i can confirm he is right
you need to get that family/television noice out of your head and also be alone for a while
spending time alone in nature also helps

kek, when a kid dies, the killer is the parents, when a parent dies, the killer is the kid. People don't randomly get murdered in the real world. If you think spending life in prison is better than waiting till you can move out is worth it then go ahead I guess

You gonna eat them?

>spending $10k a year to rent is worse than literally committing homicide and get sent to jail to be gangraped(as you sound like a huge bitch) and then get sentenced to death or life imprisonment
It’s highly unlikely that you will be able to dispose of their bodies and also stay under the radar for more than a few years AT MOST in this time and age.
40 years ago, maybe, but authorities will know sooner or later that something is wrong with your residence and you’ll be the number one suspect

Attached: DD1E6452-294C-44A4-A6E6-9A40E12C1D58.jpg (468x500, 35.23K)

it implies that you are a 14 yo edgy faggot

>and they are fat.
I feel like this is the major reason why but yeah dont kill your parents and go get some help if youre thinking like this. Be a smart man instead of a faggot.

then leave and go your own way fuck them leave em never look back

(You) won't get away with it

You inherit all their shit, very good financial implications

Just get a roommate or something, ik you are probably a robot autist but thats fine you can just hide in your room to avoid them

here is your answer OP

Absolute retard if not a LARP, you zoomers are fucktards, the entitlement issues of millennials are magnified 11 fold

Attached: EB490B6C-F1EB-48EB-9DDE-04B2F248A57B.gif (305x242, 1.89M)

there is no LARPA here you boomer faggot
your generation should be declared as the most ignorant generation throughout history, your shameful laughs are a big disgrace

At least I never considered killing my parents because they were “forcing” me to pay rent even though I had $60,000 as an adult

OP would rather spend the rest of his life getting raped by Bubba in prison than to pay for the roof over his head

Dont kill your parents dude thats not cool

>OP would rather spend the rest of his life getting raped by Bubba in prison than to pay for the roof over his head
Yes and a boomer like you would rather quietly pay rent while selling his soul to the jews instead of trying to tell the truth and fighting against them
it's just a matter of perspective dumb boomer

Cut off your dick, autistic retard, then move out.

Renting a place is like $1500 minimum now it sucks

>What are the financial implications of this
I was going to say inheritance
But seems like you’re not really gonna get anything worthwhile
Faggot

I’d rather sell my soul than donate my anus to a prison inmate