Impressed at the current market condition

I have to say, the whole crypto market has surprised me with how it's been looking, the monthly looks like armageddon is here and no way everyone isn't going to agree to that.

Attached: 1643347914417s.jpg (125x125, 3.21K)

I dont know what to do
Should i buy back? Tech stocks pumping 3 days in a row... is the correction over ? Fuck im so confused and mas for missing this rally

gtf and stop crying here

Attached: 1643346230096s.jpg (229x220, 9.19K)

You should focus on buying the dip as that's what most traders prayed for.

What rally did you miss?

I bought BTC at 69k . I'm rekt.

Attached: 1642175223534y.jpg (235x250, 7.12K)

You can still buy more at 30k. Wait for it.

ZKRollups launch will be a big step towards 100x.
They will be one of the firsts ZK implementations, which should give an enormous boost to this network.

Not to mention the fact that their network is probably one of the best out there.

sell off retard and never buy back. if there's one rule i know in crypto, it's to buy and keep buying the dip and snot sell in dips, and clearly you don't get that.

In general, you should always buy big tech.
People get excited when a crypto project gets a partnership with one of these companies, why not take the guessing out of it and just buy them directly?
Only thing about Google is that it doesn't pay any dividend.

Buy high, Sell low. That's the rule of thumb.

why paying taxes is so humiliating? its even more humiliating than working. how to cope? I just want a bullet to the head.

google still doesn't care whether you make the profit or not, they only share what they get paid to share. it's the research you make that counts, and anyone making good research now should have seen gamestar+ since steve harvey talks about it all the time.

Fuck L2.

Keep it real with me, what will this portfolio look like at the peak of this bull run that we are in?

Eth

Thoes faggot in indian legalizing crypti just to get a 30% tax. I fell for the paj.

new moons are tops
full moons are bottoms

Getting a full bag of gaming tokens like MANA and MUST.

think about it user

Attached: discord.gg FJ9BDhunyM - Hyper Pyramid - 95% Reflections - Join us....jpg (530x530, 42.23K)

XMR looks so resistant on making lower lows, FTM, XRP looked weak but still might be good
Good players already got LRC and DOT i didn't know sheit about them so i skipped but wtf you're more fucked

The bottom is a good time to buy all you can. MUST dipped to 45k and that was a good time to buy the gaming token.

I watched the video on Twitter as well. Steve Harvey is fully onboard.

Yeah I did saw the video. He mentioned gamestar+ entering every home.

> is the correction over
There was only a correction because medias didn’t know what the Fed would do and just anal raped everyone with the doom news. The fed is sticking to their plan and that’s why it’s slightly going up. It’ll crab until March which is when people think Fed MIGHT hike the rates, but since they’re sticking to their plan, they won’t do it until later. TLDR: buy, it’ll go up.
but I’m a retard so idk

If any of you lost money, don't worry. In 6 months at most Bitcoin will be 100k.

What's the gamestar+ game about fag? p2e?

Have you guys seen the clip featuring Todd Young

Hahahaha… btc will be $15k and you all will have lost even more money… it is time to sell now

Fag forecasting. Well, tokens like GSTAR should get a 100x at launch. Watching closely.

Yeah... He shared a brief insight of the incredible market opportunity for Gamestar+

People are still making money in dips with new launch and getting into a project early. There are chances to get a WL for the gamestar+ discord. Don't be a fag waiting for BTC.

Attached: 11.jpg (125x92, 2.91K)

When is it launching?

Boardgames industry is undervalued and only fags won't see what's coming.

Go to their discord or website and don't be a lazy fag waiting to be spoon feed.

Retards will FOMO after it is too late.

it's hard to make from dips at the time user. no shit but i've seen monies cut by three quaters when the right research isn't made. this time though, i think i found the right one, gamestar+. should make a shitload from it after seeing most people talk about it here.

Talking about Discord. When next game?

No ETA yet. It is probably this quarter

I hope it is this month. Because I don't want to fucken use up the stables I saved up.

Attached: 1643630824607s.jpg (125x125, 1.56K)

The whole marketing plan is LIT... GSTAR is a potential 100x

Moon boys keep neglecting solid projects for fake pumps.

nope. armageddon is far from happening. india accepted crypto with tax and we all know a lot of other fucking countries will do that too.
Just paving way for more growth and better chances for me to get ready for gamemstar+, will be good for the first online board game project to have a run in the bulls.

Dont be a retard.
Better hold it or cry forever

Attached: download (3).jpg (298x169, 10.14K)