Double digit hell

>double digit hell
A DIFFERENT TYPE OF PAIN
AN ANGUISH FEW KNOW
THE AGONY THAT MANY DISREGARD
A TORMENT THAT LITTLE UNDERSTAND

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-051852_Trust Wallet.jpg (1080x573, 111.94K)

I did $15 -> $2k+ a few times
Never broke 5k though
I've been in double/triple digit hell most of the time because I'm impulsive and emotional. Can somebody hit me in the head?

Larp and if not get a fucking job

1 digit bros.... wagmi.. right?

Tell me how thx
Not larp and I cant get one no ones fucking hiring

Literally me till my friend gifted me 20 for gas out of pity

buy tokens when u see brand new ones, like sub-10 minutes old
use no more than 0.005BNB buy ins at first until you learn how to avoid scams
being early is the most important thing, tune your strategy to accommodate that

Just hold then? How can I find brand new coins that are safe. By the time I quickly check it out its already big mcap

Yes larp nigger you can literally get more via mutt welfare

I ain't a burger

Attached: Screen_Recording_20220202-053710_Trust Wallet.webm (720x1520, 999.14K)

Stop wasting your time buying crypto and go earn some money you fucking bum

I have nothing else to do I'm owed nearly 4k I've been waiting on months i can't get a job either as the last one i worked was communion only I burnt all my saving on travel and any jobs I apply to don't respond. And no kneepads won't work as men fuck for free on grindr

I truly don't see any hope lads fuckin hell I'm just a drain on my family I can't even kill myself as I don't want to leave them with huge funeral costs but I don't see anything to do I can't sell drugs what am I gonna do petty theft?

>I have nothing else to do
You are in 2 figure hell and you think you have nothing to do? This is why you're poor.

Nigger do you live in Ghana or something?!

Read above posts
The glorious EU

*commission
Ended up -300 lend from parents for travel
Do you think I'm not looking for jobs? Do you think I fucking enjoy being a failure? Thanks for reading my blog leave your email for the newsletter bi weekly

Gonna have a cry and workout and think about how I can end this life anyways to kms without huge bills and pain for my family would be appreciated I was thinking maybe hit by a fast car but I don't wanna traumatise some poor family either

Learn a skill. Enroll in a course. Do something that will get you somewhere other than gambling $20 on crypto. It's pathetic.
>Goes traveling
You have to be larping?!
I don't know what to tell you. You're clearly mentally weak and psychologically broken. Time to man up and stop being a bitch.

Travel for work which I was lied to into joining was told there was a wage and commission when it was only commission ended up burning a hole in my pocket
>learn a skill
Yeah I wanna become a tradie oh no that costs money to get the certificate
>a course
Still doesn't provide me income to live off
Oh yeah also forgot THERES NO FUCKING JOBS I CAN GET

Go fucking fishing and sell that shit at the market. Do anything you spastic. God damn you glow.

>no fishing license

I peaked at $8k and didn't sell my mithril at the top. my plan was to sell at a clean $10k, course it didn't happen

Get the fuck out of my thread nigger I've tried everything I'm at my wits end hope I made you feel better bout urseld dho