McDonaldLand

I'm gonna be real with you here, the coin just launched, and the """dev""" fell asleep before answering questions. So here I am to tell you what the hell this is. Reflex dev made a friend of his a contract as a favor, the contract is renounced, so it's just kinda there atm, if you guys wanna jump start the coin it's at like 4k mcap atm. I promise absolutely nothing except it not being a rug, the devs pretty notable for contract making and because I know some of you will make your buying decision based off of this, he is white with this, so DYOR. TL;DR 4k MCAP SAFU

Attached: playplace.jpg (500x375, 57.2K)

Tell me about the marketing. Seems lazy on all accounts so far.

Already got sniped and jeets dumped. Fucking start memeing Ronald McDonald and hamburglar let’s fucking goooooo

Just aped in $2 lets goooo

Nice bro that’s gonna be worth like 10 Big Macs tomorrow

I have literally gave you all the info I have. The dev literally went to bed after launch, but the thing is, there's liquidity, it's not a rug, and the contract is renounced and made by Reflex dev. honestly it could go either way in my opinion, but seeing as no one can do anything to the contract, it's open for the community to do what ever they want, should the dev not have a plan.

9% buy/sell tax ALL to liq

0xcb0e3eecbfa8dcccbc6c352e28ea8c1864bc1ea1

Going up boyos, and tomorrow the great BurgerMancer wakes from his slumber.

Attached: l.png (1366x768, 66.26K)

Mooooon

THIS IS THE END ALL BE ALL OF THE BURGER COINS! Encounter Crypto taste the likes of which you have NEVER seen.

Uh oh, what the fuck is grimace capable of when he has the whole fucking crew with him

we're shooting way beyond Grimace here.

i've seen the sentence "dev fell asleep" so many times now and every time it rugs at some point in the following month cos all you can do with this shit is sell it

>month
>implying it won’t rug in the next 6-12 hours

Yup this dev launched and passed out shtick is old already. First time you heard this one op?

True but he literally fell asleep this time

Shit my $2 is now $5 should I sell?

The thing is, he actually did fall asleep, and even if you think he's incompetent, the contract is renounced, liquidity is burnt and the contract was made by Reflex dev(it's not his coin however, he made t for a friend) it's one of those, anyone can be dev if they want type of situtions.

DAAAMN, that's a meal for kings on the dollar menu king.

1)Any Forums already got scammed last year by a McDonalds coin

2)Any coin based on copyrighted material is a scam.

1) yet you all bought Grimace coin
2) HPOS10INU begs to differ