Unvaxxed chads fucking won

slowly but surely the world is shifting against covid vaccines and mandates. How can we profit from this?

Attached: 6425624564526.png (1330x1216, 1.68M)

what world do you live in? 80% of america has taken the vax, you lost, get over it, 2 more weeks etc...

>world is shifting against mandates
Why? Because a bunch of fat white truckers are honking in Canada? The same people who have been trying to convince people vaccines will sterilize you this entire time?

they're right tho

Attached: 1643777511748.jpg (680x539, 83.04K)

you mean those truckers you owe your freedom to?

Lots of those truckers were brown and they seemed to be led by a gay jew. Did you see any footage at all? Or do you just uncritically accept whatever gets filtered through a talking head. Here’s your (you)

Because people wake up, everyone and their moms are getting it despite being tripple jabbed, its useless and data for sideeffects are coming into light more and more

Wrong board pol incel. Go back to your containment board.

>wrong board pol incel. go back to your containment board.

Attached: 588EF5CF-AA6D-4E5E-BD92-E65211E15C67.png (750x1334, 3.8M)

Being allowed operate your business is Any Forums related.

Take some profits on our Pfizer stonks and buy the dips.

Paxlovid is safe and effective but cost a LOT more than the cutiepie vaccines.

I had covid unvaccinated. Was one of the more mild flus I’ve ever had. Symptoms lasted two days and I was nowhere near “knocked out” as some have described covid as (funnily enough vaxx cucks usually describe how awful covid was for them). Dumbest part is my work from home job fired me for not being vaccinated lmfao.

As someone who had Covid in march 2020 and Omicron last month, omicron is a fucking nothing burger
OG Covid nearly killed me though, I developped a pneumonia so bad that I couldnt sleep as every time I'd fall asleep, I'd wake up a second later from not breathing enough on auto-breathing sleep mode. I broke down crying and praying for Jesus to save me and I genuinely believed this is why I was sparred
Also, I was in a foreign country with no easy access to a hospital

i still cant travel anywhere or go any public area indoors

"Unvaxxed chads won"
Yeah, no kek.
Literally got into disciplinary procedures engaged by my school yesterday because I pulled down my mask as I was reading at a table alone in the uni library.

How hard was your double chin flapping when you typed that?

To be fair, I did get it as a 5'11 235lbs man (smoker)

Time for your 12th booster faggot.

it doesn't even make any sense. if everyones dead no one buys shit and the jew machine stops. just more earth is flat shit and people thinking trusting the science is somehow cringe when modern medicine has already prevented millions of deaths already. i'm gen-x so i get what it is to hate jews but t his shit is all completely retarded

yup
btw i live in Ottawa and the truckers filled the portable toilets to the brim pretty quickly and some have started shitting in snowbanks (most restaurants are closed to dine-in). It’s going to be a truly horrifying spring thaw

Attached: 0F3B9FC4-E746-46C2-8FCC-13C6B8544590.jpg (939x960, 166.3K)