Bottom

Bottom

youtu.be/_qAjzq6Yd54

Attached: 20220201_221630.jpg (960x765, 88.5K)

Bad look

why do people watch this guy?

fucking faggot

who? literally not my problem. only poor fags watch youtubers.

>JUST

I like Millennial Money on YouTube.

I don't like this guy, but if I was a content creator I wouldn't even be reading comments. It would fuck with my head too much

To watch a him suffer

Why even comment then you fucking kike

biz is full of retail normies. incelebate, retail, normies. The stupidest fucking people post here now. That includes you. People that think the S&P is a savings account.

It's time for you all to get jobs. If you haven't made it by now you aren't going to.

None of them know jack shit about money with the exception of the real estate expertise Graham Stephan and Kevin have. It's literally Any Forums tier retardation. They all got lucky with last year's crypto pump. They literally make 90% of their money off of YouTube ad revenue and the sponsorship deals they get as a result. It's quite hilarious actually.

>Save more than you spend
>Invest part of what you save in ETFs and divvy stocks
>Buy a house and rent it
>Get a side hustle
>Churn credit cards
>Try to start a business

There, I explained their entire video catalog.

The main problem is he sells an online course.
Costs several hundred per month
> Wednesday, Diamond hands, I’m not leaving
> Friday, I sold everything
What’s the cost of those courses again?

Why the fuck would he sell everything? He was getting tons of attention and money by simply peddling benign bullshit. Why put yourself in a position where you lose your credibility?

Maybe a margin call. Maybe.

Based

I’m holding GME and silver. Very comfy

Unfathomably based.

T. 630 ozt silver, 130 gme, 6 ozt gold

We literally can't lose

Or maybe be a good trader and not lose money lol

Kevin is a cum slurping fraudulent nigger faggot

Attached: fraud.jpg (1910x1074, 212.81K)

fags exist

How is this the bottom? He has 1.8 million subscribers and he’s getting non-stop bombarded with negative comments by late adopter 2021 crypto investor moon bois, meaning the capitulation hasn’t even started yet

He even mentions at the start of the video that he could of done what everyone else does and have a “le diamond hands” public portfolio and have a private portfolio in the background where he does whatever he wants. That’s exactly what other YouTube cryptobros do, they constantly tell you to hold and diamond hands together, while selling their bags to you.

He just earned my sub

shut the fuck up you pussy

>It's time for you all to get jobs.

I work in crypto. Kill yourself, nigger.

Yea nobody forces people to copy trade and do everything he does. Not like hes any worse than an average trader by having his call look bad right now

if retards wanna lose money blindly doing what he does thats not his fault