>customers, dapp developers, indexers impeded by gas
>no concrete layer 2 plans
>unclear migration timeline
>hosted service choking again
>solana indexing still in r&d a year later
>competitors gaining ground on unsupported networks
>coinbase shilling competitor in latest web3 article

Is it over?

Attached: bae66542d9610bf5b2420c7cb22cbf12.jpg (432x418, 26.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.coinbase.com/a-simple-guide-to-the-web3-stack-785240e557f0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it was over when they passed that poll to let indexers dump their rewards instantly without having a cooldown period. price was like $2 then

Small indexers would have gone under without it, but the same should have been allowed for delegators.

I wad a grt bagholder because I legitimately believed in the project. I STILL believe the project is actually good, but I sold my bags about a year ago after taking a deep look into tokenomics of this coin. I posted my calculations here, I posted everything here and all people said was
>FUD FUD FUD
I had legit mathematical proofs for why this coin was totally fucked. The long and the short of it was very simple; it made no sense for those with enough capital to ever bother actually buying the coin for queries: all they had to do was buy enough that their staking rewards covered their query costs. If their query eates went up, the difference in purchasing enough new tokens (most likely from other people dumping) to not only cover increased costs but also grow their staking rewards to compensate was minimal.

The biggest issue with the coin is, and always will be absolutely fucked tokenomics. I posted this in a thread about a year ago, and even posted it in the GRT discord. People called me an autist but I had spreadsheets and formulas showing this shit wasn't sustainable. A year later and I am vindicated.

It's still a fucking great project... that's the saddest thing. The team was just so unwilling to listen to critisizism of their retarded and unsustainable tokenomics that they fucked themselves over hard. They obviously have great programmers, but good programmers =/= good economists and I think that the entire crypto space could learn from that.

The calculations proving the tokenomics are fucked are pretty straight-forward and if this thread is still up and I'm willing I can return tomorrow with spreadsheets.

Attached: 1643678427590m.jpg (1024x842, 120.74K)

Will be here waiting

Who was coinbase shilling?

Your proof is not vindicated yet because mainnet is barely used by anyone. If all customers bought GRT at this price this year to delegate for query fees, billions of GRT would need to be bought and staked, APY would crash, and the price would skyrocket from limited supply. But there's no sign of migration to begin with right now.

blog.coinbase.com/a-simple-guide-to-the-web3-stack-785240e557f0

I've been following this since mainnet launch and the hype/sentiment is the lowest I've ever seen. End of hosted service better give us some kind of price action because its the last bit of pump hype left in the chamber. Rip grtsux and grtRasta.

Is this FUD? The Graph seems like one of the most promising projects. If web3 is really the future of the internet, The Graph will be an essential component.

Surprised coinbase ventures didn't mention Parsiq too but then again, Parsiq was sponsored by Binance, not ventures.

What does Parsiq do exactly?

Checked
Live push based monitoring, AML, security etc. Smart triggers that can action on chain - off chain and cross chain. About to launch retrospective triggers which will compete with The Graph as they are much faster, reverse triggers to come which will be off chain -on chain which will allow automated actions. Basically connects web 2 with web 3.

Retrospective triggers are very different from what The Graph is doing. It would be competing with Covalent if anything. The Graph indexes contract event data while state indexing is more of a work in progress. Covalent indexes state, and I'm not sure if it does anything involving contract events. Parsiq reacts to state changes and with retrospective triggers can provide historical snapshots of state.

Holy shit this FUD is getting me worried, actually thinking about selling

Isnt GRT a confirmed ponzi?

Small indexer dont provide any value.
Hosted service does we pay them to do nothing

Do it for her look at how happy she is spending your lifesaving

Attached: FFuX7xVWUAEZ1Ve.jpg (510x680, 58.43K)

The more you think about it, the more the flawed the assumptions are, even in a vacuum:

>customers buy for delegation -> customers delegate for fees -> no customer buy pressure -> price craters -> supply stakes faster -> apy plummets -> customer buy pressure -> price spikes

YANNNNNIVVV WHERE ARE MY QUERYYY FEEE REEEEEEE

I've owned and delegated 100k+ gurties since day 1 and this is the first time I've ever felt any doubt.

Greatness or nothing my ass

Attached: 154847485.png (1500x501, 471.17K)