Those of you who went hard into it, how did you build up the courage to do it?

Those of you who went hard into it, how did you build up the courage to do it?

Attached: 1643770722734.webm (576x720, 1.67M)

She's actually really good
t. tennis player

damn i can fap to this for hours

I would ask her if this is her first time playing tennis

She keeps missing the square

kek. it would work too

Nice. And I didn't build up the courage the first time. I was forced to DCA in and also I had just missed a huge pump because I sold too early. After that I recommend using your profits and matching it with actual cash and put the leftover money into your safe stocks. Dividend/ETF stocks or something. I don't believe in the "take your profits and only use that" style because then you almost act like the investment money is free money and you get sloppy. Carelessness causes pain. Another idea is to look for good companies that have been taking an unnecessary beating and are overlooked. Take your time to find it. Once you determine what a low price for it is, and see that it's well below even that, you know you can't really lose. With the fear of loss removed, you can now deploy the capital effectively and make big balled plays that make you grown man returns.

This is my advice to you as a simple man on a Mongolian salmon farming website.

Attached: 1643756178126.png (682x1702, 1.08M)

BUILT FOR BBC

That's a man

I want to "play around" with some starter money but I don't feel like I have enough knowledge to mess with crypto or stock market yet.

Yeah definitely built for BBC

Just buy link simple as

>don't feel like I have enough knowledge to mess with crypto or stock market yet
put money into crypto and you will learn fast. the best incentive to learn is the real chance that you might lose your ass

slutty shorts.......

I did just that user. I started with like $500 buying little stocks here and there and ended up losing like $200 of it. At the time I was broke too lol. My position improved and I learned important lessons. You have to pay for knowledge. Better to learn by losing $200 than by going in with 10k and losing like 4k of it. I'd say just start with Robinhood or something and put like 500 in. They'll even give you a free stock or two to start so you'll be in profit from day 1. I view it like a big game board and I'm moving my pieces around and taking profits here and there adding more pieces to improve my odds.

It was easy, I am not a fucking faggot like you OP.

i wanna sniff her buns and have her feet in my face while im balls deep in her after she has a good session of practice

oh yeah uh gotta keep it business. because i could just wage again to get the initial back anyways

Reminds me Mario tennis challenges

I missed out on btc despite frequently being around when it was first posted on Any Forums. I did it again for eth. Finally after years of disappointment following extreme early retirement, Mr money mustache, and similar I eventually had enough of cutting back my lifestyle, shaving cents, and doing napkin math for my eventual retirements at 40 down various paths. The very month before btc hits $20k then shits the bed I put all I had minus the months budget to Coinbase. I play with shitcoins and different exchangel until finally drinking the chainlink kool-aid and went 100% allocation. All this time on the way down I kept putting more in every two weeks. It all made so much sense. So it turns out the wider market is less able to understand that crypto actually working would be a good thing and link has only done 100x and is still down from the 300x att. Understandable enough since it makes no sense to buy link many years before your business can actually use it.

maybe for a hole

imagine emptying your lungs as you pull those shorts down and taking a tera giga whiffffff sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiif off her sweaty pucker after 2 hour long tennis session.. and then fucking her.
then taking off her shoes and putting her legs up on your shoulders and sniffing her sweet girl feet as you thrust her.
then.. you change it up a bit.
and begin machine gun thrust rotation from pussy to mouth to ass to mouth to pussy to mouth to ass to mouth to ass to mouth to pussy..

that is what its like to hold chainlink.

nice, user..
thats pretty much how i roll too.

But that's a squash