H4rmoni 0ne Gen

No more Mtop edition

Attached: h1ne.jpg (1024x768, 105.63K)

fuzzbros...

fuzzbros..

fuzzbros.

>only 870K FUZZ
Its fucking over.

Attached: ANHERO.png (645x1260, 295.88K)

Fuzz bros, where is the testnet pump?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I'm all-in

Im pretty sure people are waiting to see a working product. Everyone thinks Fuzz is what is currently on the website, just a PS clone. I dont even think most understand what the end product is supposed to be.

definitely anytime I see people mention fuzz they just say pcs clone lol

Otis pls :'(

NO DELAY HE SAID ONLY ONE MORE HOUR HOPE I DONT HAVE TO ROPE HOPE I DONT HAVE TO ROPE hope I do not have to rope myself.

Wish it was already up so we could bet on whether Otis is going to deliver or not.

kek

kek

Nobody outside this general knows about fuzz and you lot have worked yourself up into a frenzy over it for months now for nothing. Otis has never delivered, and never will. Bordering on GME levels of cultism.

Why do you want a Harmony 0NE project to fail? makes no sense.. it benefits everyone for it to do well.
>0NE still censored as spam. Fuck you jannies.

Hi guys

Attached: 1244636892.png (400x400, 216.73K)

cope

Harmony 0ne will succeed regardless of your fuzz scam. The fact you think harmonys success is in anyway linked to fuzz just goes to show how much the cultposting has warped your brain

kill yourself

Kek, I'm not the fag who has 0NE locked up in Otis' scam coin.

What in the fuck are you talking about.. All im saying is projects succeeding is good for Harmony. I didnt say if Fuzz doesnt do well then Harmony will die and you know that. There are some real cock suckers in here that need to be purged. baiting faggots.

I'll cut you a deal. Place a bet on the fuzz testnet and I will.

Attached: 1642625227082.jpg (250x350, 11.14K)

I warned you fucking cultists for too long now that Otis would NEVER deliver. Look back to the thanksgiving period, when the testnet was supposed to be released, and his excuse was "Lol sorry busy with two jobs and family vacation soon so idk ill work on it when I can be bothered I guess"
The warning signs were there, yet you ignored them and circlejerked with the rest of the seethies in this thread. Cut your losses and if you have a burning desire to fuck around with 0ne instead of just accumulating, then go LP on Defikingdoms. It's not too late for you.

Attached: 1643166191111.png (244x241, 163.53K)

KAMARU SNOOZEMAN IM COMING FOR THAT BELT

You're going to sound retarded when this shit is released tonight, neck yourself.

Im honestly baffled at how low IQ you are.. You really cant comprehend why its good for the ecosystem to have as many successful DApps as possible. You just wanna shill the one token you have a bag of.. okay user.

That's what you fools told me the last time, and the time before that, and the time before that.
How many times do you have to be lied to by Otis before you realise you have been taken for a fool?
"I-i-it will be released this time guys, h-he promised!"

Attached: 1643766165846.jpg (399x400, 21.73K)

I'd be fine if he just threw the contracts up on testnet for now too just so we can screw around with the functions for now and check it out.
Broken front end would be alright too. It is just testnet after all.
I mean if he put it on github he could probably get some people to help out too and take some of the work off himself.

i honestly have no idea I've owned this shit since Jan. 5th so what you say means nothing.