I work as a Canadian plumber in Toronto Canada and recently I've come across a gigantic stash of copper pipe that me...

I work as a Canadian plumber in Toronto Canada and recently I've come across a gigantic stash of copper pipe that me and a crew ripped off from one of the construction sites we work at. We've just finished going across a ton of different scrap metal drop offs where you exchange scrap copper for cash and we've recently made upwards of $200,000 CAD. What is the easiest way to shuffle this into bitcoin without using KYC on exchanges? I want to invest my recent gains amongst my 2 other friends. Do you guys use Bitcoin ATMs? Thanks in advance.

Attached: payday.jpg (612x407, 105.82K)

Bullshit and you’re a nigger if that were true

you're a fucking faggot and should kill yourself no this is very real end your life tranny.

Attached: canadianplumber.jpg (533x800, 48.55K)

Nigger tier but btc atm is how

If this story was true which it isn't you would be convicted of so many counts of fraud per dumping you would likely serve a longer sentence than actual murder.

Holy shit.
Bitcoin ATM fees are pretty crazy. And I think some do some kind of KYC but not sure.

>Leafland
Probably not...

ur in Toronto there’s a ton of people selling btc for cash. exchanges on every corner go talk to some ppl and figure it out

Fake. Scrap yards in leafland legitimately refuse to buy abnormal quantities of copper without proof of provnance.

Hint: Link solves this.

This kind of shit happens all the time in scrap yards. I know, I used to work in a few different ones. Cops might come and ask us about x copper showing up but by then it's hidden/buried and loaded on the truck.

where can i sell copper?

Attached: u14nyyoxxi481.png (640x598, 511.68K)

You're a drug dealer aren't you?

Attached: 1633406679696.jpg (500x404, 68.53K)

A Canadian in Canada!?

Attached: 364D924E-D7EB-4837-97BC-528A991421AB.png (1000x600, 1.38M)

holy fuck how dumb are you lmffffao

Thanks I just reported this thread to the RCMP

Craig Wright????

You'll pay a premium, but local in person trades are what you want. Btc is a little transparent if you are doing this for taxation purposes. A $0 cost basis will be more than enough to satisfy the tax authority but it may draw suspicious looks from other agencies and departments. It's an awkward sum of money. Enough you'll need to launder it but not so much you'll be really excited about the idea.
I can't even think of how to do it really. Buy a van, vacuum, floor buffer and pads, mix your own chemicals, cleaning business. Expand into cleaning ducts and gutters. Maybe ozone generators and break into crime scene cleanup? Or maybe a food truck since it should reasonably expect more cash transactions. Obviously you can't put $200k of btc in one transaction though. A percentage of monthly or quarterly profits being moved to btc makes an easier story to sell. Food would be much easier if I think about it. Just ring up fake sales to fake customers. Less overhead because you also fake giving the products to the fake customers. Buying all ingredients you can from the farmers market in cash would explain how you got food to sell without any food suppliers transactions to trace credit transactions on. If it fails you have a good reason for liquidating everything at the end. If it's a success you have a turnkey operation to sell for profit.

Scrapped more then 500k worth of copper for 200k you are nogger

Yeah I could be way off here but 200k In scrap copper at let’s say, $6/lb (which is generous) is 33.3k lbs. a 26’ semi max capacity is 7,400 lbs.

Pressing X to doubt this one.

have you seen their demographics lately? this isn't actually obvious

ESPECIALLY IN LEAFLAND. Nigger you'll get 40 years in some shithole like sweden if you embezzle but probation for rape. Don't fuck with the money jews.