Any Forums was right. Being single is better

All they do is manipulate your fucking feelings bros. It's not fucking fair.

Attached: 1639960857693.gif (500x492, 30.66K)

biz is never right tho

They were this time...

Attached: 4lx37r.png (1920x1907, 168.13K)

We've all been there big guy. Treat em mean, keep em keen. They don't deserve us kings, remember that. You are merely gracing them with your majesty.

Nothing worth having ever came easy. For me, the only reason to accumulate is to have kids to pass it down to. For that, I need a wife, and to get a wife I need to go through the carousel of modern dating.

Bro just don't fucking care about women. They are useless as fuck unless they are sucking your cock, incubating your seed, and making you sandwiches. What, are you trying to "get to know" someone? The only things you need to know are: is she attractive, relationship with father, and her medical history. Virginity should be implied, but lets be real you aint findin a hymn nowadays.

fuck women and fuck society

Penises

this but Im also lonely af and it hurts to see people enjoying life together because its' something ill never have.

If only it was that easy for me to do. This was one of the worst rug pulls I've experienced in recent memory. It seemed like she liked me, but she only likes me as a 'friend.' Even after sex. What the actual fuck.

>not spending on your money on hoes and prosties

ngmi

Fuck high, bang hoes

I don't know why you wouldn't make your intentions clear before sex? Why would you go on the assumption? I told my gf my feelings as bluntly as possible before I did anything beyond the occasional flirty joke with her.

You're right bro. That's my bad. But still. It still fucking sucks. I shouldn't have even bothered talking to her.

So she only likes you as a friend with benefits? whats wrong with that? Just fuck her and kick her out untiil she is ready for the next round in a few days. After a few times of pumping and dumping she will probably "develop feelings for you"

Kek it's fucking brutal fren just lift and listen to metal it makes the pain stop

I'm sorry that happened to you bro. Even I feel the bitter taste in my mouth. Remember that this feeling will fade away with time, and try to keep your hopes up for the future rather than dwelling on some thot.

it's your fault that she could manipulate your feelings. it's all part of the process. the next one, you will probably overcompensate and needlessly manipulate her feelings. it's just the way it goes

Don't get mad get gud

Sorry you're hurting dude. But don't give up, the end goal is to find one that doesn't act up. They exist, and you'll know when you've found one. Make sure they come from a good family. You might have to go abroad to find one.

Listen to this user. This is wisdom if you're only interested in fucking.

If you want 'wife material' your only chance to find it is in a church. I moved in with my gf of 1 year after a divorcing an aweful cunt. Her parents have been married her whole life and they all regularly go to church together. Let me tell you user, women who have strong family values and REALLY believe in God are completely different from the women I've spent my life fucking.