Do you guys think that Rose has still some steam left...

Do you guys think that Rose has still some steam left? I'm looking for non-scam L1s with smaller mcaps and it's pretty much the only one left.

Attached: 1613991930671.png (1200x627, 164.8K)

personally i think it still has a bit to go, not massive gains though. id like to see close to ATH before making that assumption

I think it's over. Sorry man.

It was overvalued at 59c and it's still overvalued right now.

institutions typically want their money back 100x from what they invest. Knowing this you have to keep in mind

25 university partnerships
META AI
undisclosed fortune 500 medical company
>the most important which is privacy focus which will drive the market alot further if this keeps being the primary focus of the market itself

in terms of short term gains maybe like a 2x or 3x from this price?

they bought rose at like 5 cents.

It's a fucking failure, they just want out of here.

Its being shilled on the decrypt podcast everyday.

If there is an alt rally you can expect a dollar plus, but the fact it basically being back by decrypt is something to take note of.

You retards are going to get fudded by the most low tier fud then rope

you fucking faggots should focus on iotex

>has utility
>more than 4 functioning products
>dex and cex ATH activity
>for some reason coin is at 6month low

They literally bought over a hundred million more at around .40 the threads were full of the news then. You faggot link trannys need a new hobby beyond jewing your own coin

Nah it's fucking done, go balls deep in MTV (CEO is also a chink)

Attached: 29346724267947293639.jpg (478x448, 46.88K)

I panic sold my roses at the last do to 33k btc with a small loss at 0.30. Do
Should i buyback in now or wait for abother dip ? How low can rose go if we lose the uptrend support line?

At the last dip

this

rose is roughly the marketcap matic was before it poomped to top 20.

i think we're seeing at least $1.40 cents

But why did matic pump and does rose have the same potential

>I'm looking for non-scam L1s with smaller mcaps and it's pretty much the only one left.

CKB, faggot.

Attached: CKB.jpg (890x1056, 139.11K)

matic has the full backing of the indian population. look up the percentage of indians trading crypto compared to other countries and you have your answer.

matic was the main popular l2 scaling solution for Ethereum. they're also in the front running for zkrollup solutions. Along with metis.

you guys need to have more patience
there is facebook info coming this quarter
lots of stuff coming out of the accelerators
parcel is coming

Get down on Proton while it's cheap.

Fantom still has a lot to go once the market gets some momentum again, people diss it but most of them are butthurt they didn't get in early, or hold HBAR

I think we’ll see some nice news soon. It’s only been good since the start. t. dec2019rosebro

Attached: 435B9241-B74F-4FC2-A341-8BA752751E64.jpg (2000x2000, 1.14M)