I've been running a gaming business for about 5 years, and it took off since the pandemic...

I've been running a gaming business for about 5 years, and it took off since the pandemic. I'm now making $50k/month clean, and with the business still growing, I am probably going to be making $100k/month clean. I like to live a simple life, and don't spend a lot of money, so I would rather grow my money since I have it.

I currently have about $100k invested in the stock market, and about $100k in cash. Due to high inflation and a bubble in the housing market, I feel discouraged from investing my money further into these two assets.

What should I invest all of this excess money in?

>inb4 crypto

Attached: Money_-_Pictures_of_Money--Flickr_flickr.com--photos--pictures-of-money--17123251389.jpg (640x411, 125.99K)

What kinda gaming business? Like did you make a game or do you stream or something?

You could buy silver before it goes to 70 bucks an oz

some silver and gold wouldn't be bad to have, trade silver for gold when it increases in value and you hear normies are buying it

>What should I invest all of this excess money in?
Real estate

Since your business is so profitable, can't you reinvest most your profit into it?

PVC pipes. They'll explode in value due to natural gas prices.

I don't wanna say too much and accidentally doxx myself, but it's nothing special. I made a game, and it started selling a lot of copies. The business is going well and keeps growing, and there is no sign of the growth stopping (except for the inevitable market crash / correction).

I'm not sure how I feel about buying metals, they seem to be a fucking meme with no inherent value, and as such, a risky business.

I am re-investing as much of the profits as I can back into the business, but there are bottlenecks to sustainable growth, and I don't want to expand too fast and crumble under the weight. The business is so profitable that I am still left over with a ton of money.

while btc might go down in the short term its a guaranteed long shot and shouldnt matter as long as you can remain solvent for the next 5-10 years will pay.

i would buy some btc, buy some gold and silver to prepare for hyper inflation (weimar germany you could buy a house with 2-3 oz of gold). just go long and safe, you dont need to take any risks and no faggots btc isnt a risk if you dont realize that by now ngmi

larp - noone making that kind of money would be looking to Any Forums for advice.

If not a larp link it, I do not see any reason why not.

Poop

What do you mean "doxx" yourself? Doxxing is when people find out your real address. I see no reason why you couldn't post your full name.

Diversify your money into companies with good revenue growth, inelastic goods, and low PE ratios, in countries across the world. Include stock in Japan (low growth, high stability), Phillipines (growth country), and Australia (commodities country)

I honestly don't think I understand enough about crypto to feel comfortable with it. I might buy a throwaway $10k or something, but I wouldn't want to put much more into it.

Investing around the world is something I hadn't really thought about, thanks. The only problem I can see with it is that once the crash happens, I assume that it's going to be a worldwide problem. In that sense, I would rather save my money and buy low throughout the crash.

That’s cool user, it’s been a dream of mind to make my own game. Sounds dumb but you might wanna invest a little in collectibles that appreciate, it’s a different investment from crypto and the other usual stuff. I buy and hold a lot of Lego myself, and after a few years a usually get 3 to 4 times my investment easily.

Those seem like a cool investment for low amounts, but I'm not gonna buy $50k worth of LEGO every month. Maybe I should look into buying luxury watches or something...

I'd go with a mixed bag of things. First I'd put some in USDC(best stablecoin that's actually backed by a publicly traded US company so less likely they rug) then I'd put that in Celsius and let it ride easy 8-10% a year. I wouldn't put much in here but ~100k-200k would be easy passive. Next I'd pick a small town/up and coming city and just start buying single family homes. You could probably find a portfolio and buy it. These could be throw under a property manager and you've never got to touch it again. Alternatively, if you want something even easier: look up NNN real estate. You literally are buying commercial real estate but you don't have to take care of the structure or taxes, the tenant does. So you could buy a gas station, dollar general, chickfila. Something like that. And you'd only need 200k down. These big franchises would rather pay rent than own the building. So they do the construction and everything and you have a 20 year lease with them. Easy fucking money. The last thing I'd do is probably start dollar cost averaging into the stock market. I get that it sucks and it's all a big meme but just start averaging into the SPY or some other etf. Later you can take loans out against it if you want to buy something.

Good luck OP.

Thank you for the advice.

check out loopnet to see what I was talking about

This is sound advice.
And the watches thing is also worth looking into.
Good luck, OP. Keep on making good vidya.

Split between, Monero, Guns, Silver/Gold, Shitcoins to gamble and collectibles. I collect books

Is the stock market not massively overvalued by any traditional metrics? There are good reasons why so many seasoned investors are calling for huge crash. I can't say what's going to happen, but the risk does seem to be at a maximum right now.

Its reall depending on your philosophical bent. Do you think the world will keep chugging along as it has for another 100 years. Then do this . Do you think some shit is gonna go down like . Then something similar to what I posted here .