Is this possible?

Is this possible?

Attached: ujmnrh.jpg (985x192, 14.29K)

You can long and then get your buddies to keep selling it a higher price to each other. Same if you short. Fuck you.

>You can long and then get your buddies to keep selling it a higher price to each other
NFTs are literally being able to master the art of selling "nothing", so of course you're gonna need all the help you need to be able to trick others into falling for your scam. That's pretty much all there is to it.

They aren't fungible how could you even do that

What the fuck

Unless people somehow manage to give NFTs some kind of utility then you can pretty much forget about them already. It's literally redundant to have this kind of technology if you're not palling on using them to solve any kind of practical, real-world problem.

>another Matrix post

how are you supposed to long or shot a NFT? it's not a currency where there is price action based on the amount of coins in the market and the rates at which they're being bought or sold because every NFT is isolated from each other.

that's like saying "how can I long or short an object", well it's called taking a loan and longing it (selling it for a higher price so you pay the loan + take profit) or you short it (you sell it for an overprized amount and try to buy it for a lower price in the future)

Read
And you'll find your answer, faggot.

>bro, you can have this monkey jpeg for 50 ETH, you in? don't tell me you're a poorfag
nfts in a nutshell

IT's all smoke.

>how are you supposed to long or shot a NFT?
you cant. you gotta find other ways to make them valuable. something like you get certain benefits for owning a specific NFT. Things like that to give them at least SOME usage if that makes any sense to you.

IT'S FUCKING NOT YOU RETARD

This is all a scam then

>twitter screencap thread

Attached: 1640569178181.jpg (420x420, 43.04K)

I still don't get why people in here made that shit popular

You clearly don't know just what the fuck you're talking about, retard

it is possible. Seems that with Matrix swsp

My favorite kind of thread! :^)

Attached: 640721654.jpg (180x204, 7.71K)

Read, nigga READ

Attached: 1641179307678.jpg (595x613, 108.41K)

Congratulations faggot you just discovered that water is wet

nfts are fucking worthless holy shit grow a brain already

how about you long my dick being shoved up your ass, OP?

I fucking hate this consoomer culture so much. It literally represents why this is such a clown market