>19
>lucked my way into millions of dollars from crypto
>traded it all back to nothing
Don't be like me anons. Quit while you're ahead.

Attached: 1643766098974.gif (220x212, 135.71K)

i did the same kek

post trades

Story time bros. Please tell us how you made it and how you lost it again

made my first 6fig on airdrop, lost it "bagholding" shitty trade on leverage

it was on the december crash when alts went like -30%, so i lasted for a few months now im fucked lol

Your the crypto version of the guy who won the lotto only to lose it all to coke, hookers and frivolous luxuries. Job well done dumbass.

Greentext please

losing it back trading is even worse, atleast they had a fun time blowing through it while with trading you just feel like a moron after a bad streak

Attached: 1643736698830.jpg (678x750, 75.47K)

post your trades right now

these stories always involve leverage. it's why we say to never use it over and over and over

no different than some degenerate gambling addict tbqh senpai

It's the way we made it in the first place you mongoloid

Then you lost it so it doesn't matter does it lmao

Nah you're actually fucked when or if the tax man comes after you and you have no money to pay.

Your pain is just beginning.

You can do it again user, I believe in you, not only are you handsome but also very smart, you will get a white wife and white children, wgmi

RETARD

I made it into 6 figs. And lost it all.
Tip to leveragefags. Aggressive stop-losses. Always. Imagine the disaste-price, put a stoploss there. The day will come where it will just dip and dip and dip and guess what, even at 1.5x-2x leverage, you'll soon be back at zero when the market has turned. It will happen when you sleep. You'll wish you had those aggressively layered stoplosses. If you think you can HODL, deleverage.

Tip to leveragefags: don't.

Kill your selves

What's your portfolio at right now?

I lost 40k by holding and capitulating, not all losses come from degen leveraging but the big ones usually do.

I'm happy with my near 7 figure portfolio, so I don't think I will

Sometimes I think these threads are made by tradefags to reduce competition

I use leverage but I'm not retarded, I've automated sells to keep my margin at 3% I straddle, with automated buy ins with profits to keep 3% margin stable.

Attached: 1642804366506.jpg (1300x1300, 277.81K)